ES Recruitment Drive
YESHHH!!! The best Seppuku wins a cookie guys! Since I'm currently having problems with my connection (random disconnections etc) I'll have a lot of free time this week for playig SP.
Let the games begin!
-----
So... against Ae... 6 game streak, thank you Ammar for those few early points. :]
Last edited by goblinmage; Jun 30, 2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by goblinmage View Post
YESHHH!!! The best Seppuku wins a cookie guys! Since I'm currently having problems with my connection (random disconnections etc) I'll have a lot of free time this week for playig SP.
Let the games begin!
-----
So... against Ae... 6 game streak, thank you Ammar for those few early points. :]

Yay
congratz for us
I think we should practice abd just for these warring/dueling/betting things.
Originally Posted by AmmarSH View Post
I think we should practice abd just for these warring/dueling/betting things.

Yes
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
クイン hey ya mage , to day much ppls from your clan gona lose to me, wutdufuk?
And whos won head texture contest?
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
クイン hey ya mage , to day much ppls from your clan gona lose to me, wutdufuk?
And whos won head texture contest?

Haha, you seem to have posted in the wrong thread.
Applications are posted in this thread. Good luck on your recruitment!
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Heya folks, I'm SK3TCH9 or SimplyTravis (Steam) and I finally decided to make Jade Lotus my first clan! I'm mostly in to ninjutsu or judofrac. I honestly don't do much with the community but that might be because the community as a whole is filled with whiny, ragequitting 8 year olds who cuss like a syphilitic sailor. Anyway, I play at least a few times a week but mostly in my down times from work. I do have a Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts and am familiar with Manga Studio 5, Adobe CC, and other digital imagery programs but I haven't done much with texturing and would love to learn. Anyway, I'm glad to be invited and to be in a league full of some of the best ninjutsu fighters ever.
Originally Posted by Sk3tch9 View Post
Heya folks, I'm SK3TCH9 or SimplyTravis (Steam) and I finally decided to make Jade Lotus my first clan! I'm mostly in to ninjutsu or judofrac. I honestly don't do much with the community but that might be because the community as a whole is filled with whiny, ragequitting 8 year olds who cuss like a syphilitic sailor. Anyway, I play at least a few times a week but mostly in my down times from work. I do have a Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts and am familiar with Manga Studio 5, Adobe CC, and other digital imagery programs but I haven't done much with texturing and would love to learn. Anyway, I'm glad to be invited and to be in a league full of some of the best ninjutsu fighters ever.

Hello and welcome Sketch
I hope you'll enjoy being with us
I think you should do some wars with us, It's fun
soo connection problems? :l and sk3tch, you sound familiar... :/ I think i've met you once ages ago >_> cmon brain
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time