ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[MO] Masters organizations

Hello ladies and gentleman.

Introduction to the Organization

Bored? Nothing to do? Got a master/10th dan/custom belt+?
Oh well, I've the solution. This is an organization made to help rookies and beginners, so instead of abusing them and they go around begging for help and Teachers, This place will be the Master Request Center, Master application center. Here, we will have Masters (By good applications, no rusty and two minutes applications) for mods or multiple mods, apply and Mentions your best mod and some replays and I will see what I will do with it, after that you will be a mod master, so you can just find a rookie to teach. (ah blablabla I can do this anytime mate) oh well SHUT UP don't ruin the moment, oh well. After reaching a 15-Members I will activate a small tourney for only organization members, I will mention it Down in the ''Ideas'' section with full details, just for fun and it's cool to have some friends too, OH god, really? ok, invite me... No make a good application that shows good effort that you're really interested and willing to be a part of the organization and really willing to help beginners, Oh well so far you can't apply without have at least a 9th dan, So the scale for joining is 9thDan+, WHY!! oh well some cases will be special though, but I just want the person that being taught feel comfortable that he's being taught by a professional and I don't want some awkward positions like failing or something, like losing to him few times ''accidentally''. and yea I want some professional team to work with, ALTS are rarely accepted but you will have show your real account, SO how does it work? Yup the mod you're applying for will be set as your mod (can be multiply) so you teach in, you can also teach in other mods but its better to be specified to a mod or two, so yo don't confuse the applier if he wants the best team in a specific mod, Also masters will be set to ranks like, Master rookie ranked- Experienced master- Golden master rank(co-owner)- Supervisor(Leader). Each rank will have a little permission(will be mentioned down below).

Rules

x- You're able to post here tutorials, avoid spamming post at least 7 words.
x- 9th dan+ (alts rarely will get accepted, POST YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROVE IT).
x-No trolls, jokes maybe allowed for fun(no spam still)
x- when reporting another member.. Send a PM to a leader or co-leader.
x- You may apply once per 3 days, and you should post a good application to get accepted, little application will get auto-denied.
x- you may request a master, just mention the mod, your belt/your main.
x- you may NOT leave without a proper reason or you will get BANNED from the organization.
x- Don't be a kid, don't get really sensitive about jokes, either you will get kicked.
x- if you got kicked you aren't allowed to join for 2 weeks.
x- don't complain about the leaders decisions
x- You may NOT invite anyone/kick (only co-leader and leader)
x- NO friends-for invite.
x- You can apply as member for a higher rank with proper reason , as a result I want activity
x- You may only apply for the next rank from your current rank.(don't try to jump in rankings or you will get a warning
x- limits of warning (by a co-leader/leader will be 3 after it a kick)

Ranks and permissions
-Master rookie- it's the lowest rank, no permissions but reports are accepted with only PROOFS, able to teach and can only join ONE mod section (mod specifying).
-Experienced master- May warn Rookies, 3 warns then report with PROOFS and the person will get kicked able to have 2 mods.(if you're good enough) you should apply for this rank and for the mod.
-Golden master- it's a co leader, can kick and do all of the above and warn 3 times after it a kick, but you will have to inform the leader the reason for the kick, if the leader isn't active then this rank will be a temporary leader. Can Permanently kick (for superior reason)
-SuperVisor- Can BAN persons from the organization(any rank) can pick 3 mods and do all of the above (required been chosen from the supervisor itself, if you deserve it, you get it.)

Current ideas

Important- You can mention the ideas only if you're in and INSIDE THE ORGANIZATION GROUP PAGE ONLY to avoid spam.

1- Tourney system: You will post a replays of you teaching a rookie(few replays) or a video(better) and we would like to see that rookie improved in that time, best and active masters will be rewarded for a certain amount of TC (taken from donations) each month there should be 3 winners 1st will take 30% of the TC the 2nd will take 20% and 3rd will take 10%, the rest of the tc will be: 25% for the next month,25% will go to the ''Newb donation thread''.
Before announcing the winner I will ask a staff member to check from the winners (to avoid multiaccount/ multi client yourself to win) Also it will be started ONlY if we reach 15 members.

Donate
Please donate to ''MastersBank'' in order to keep this OG going for future tourneys, we need at least 100-200k to start with it.
THE LEADERS are the only ones that have the access to the bank to avoid any type of scams and robs.

SuperVisor(leader):- Archnist.
goldenMaster(Co-Leader):- n/a
ExperiencedMaster: n/a
rookieMaster: n/a

( Purpose: Teaching beginners and make the game more interesting, I think most of high belts feel bored and dull, that's my purpose I give them.)
Last edited by Archnist; Jul 23, 2016 at 03:47 AM.