ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Call of Duty Trickshotting
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate right now but anyway, trickshotting could be counted as a big part of the cod community. I'm sure I'm not the only one that trickshots here so I'm making this to find out who the cod trickshotters of Toribash are, most trickshotters prefer the older cods, as does everyone else I think, I've personally been playing a lot of black ops 1 because I don't really like getting shot by a bunch of flying people running on walls, that's just my opinion though, anyway, if you do trickshot on any cod just leave your platform and GT/psn here please
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I use to love trickshotting, being a part of eRa at one point in my life, it consumed a lot, but I soon found myself doing it less and less, it isn't appealing when you do it for a long long time, I loved mw2, bo2 bo1 and ghosts, but after ghosts I lost interest, I go back every once in a while and trickshot on mw2 for fun, but it isn't near what it use to be, I even played with some big tier guys in SoaR, Obey, and a few FaZe guys, but it isn't fun for me anymore
Trick shotting stopped being a major part of the community a few games ago. It stopped being fun after Activision kept hitting it with the "nerf hammer"

In my personal opinion, mw3 was the best game trickshot in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Trick shotting stopped being a major part of the community a few games ago. It stopped being fun after Activision kept hitting it with the "nerf hammer"

In my personal opinion, mw3 was the best game trickshot in.

To be honest it hasn't really stopped,all the trickshotters play the older cods now though, like mw2 and bo1
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?