Ranking
Original Post
You serious?
If so which one are you?
-----

So Yeah I was sleeping in my American Studies class.
Teacher was being an ass and not letting me work with my peeps.
It was also a Relay for Life sponsored spirit week and it was beach day.
I had my Steelers float.
Last edited by Ponzo; Jun 1, 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
XPaD:Is it batman's T-Shirt on the left guy? Oh and, who are you on that picture? Also, I think I saw that picture somewhere...

Ponzo:Well, that's how it works. You sleep on the lessons, you get "5"s, you wake up - end of the school year. Hooray!

a pic of me here

That's funny how on the most of my pictures I have that "fuck this shit" facial expression.
Last edited by swetaros; Jun 1, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
meow
I feel i should probably post something here.

prons

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sorry Ponzo, but you are too late

Also good bristles. Or however it's called in English.
Or is it just that colour of chin?
meow
That's shadow in that picture, I'm a prefect at my school and so i have to keep well shaven.
Although now I'm off school, it's goatee time, baby.
Last edited by Erth; Jun 2, 2012 at 04:18 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
looking gay good erth

I'll be back tonight with pictures of me graduating

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
looking gay good erth

I'll be back tonight with pictures of me graduating

looking forward to seeing your dedication to uric in those photos ;o
On a side note, congratz on graduating man :]
She/They