Ranking
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Yes, it is unlikely, but why suggest something that already has a big chance of getting in?
(the ex smash characters listed above)
I see this as an opportunity of not just suggestion your favorite video-game character,
but also showing Nintendo what kinds of characters fans would want in their game.
(indie game characters, etc)
No harm in hoping/wishing.

None of my list have ever been in smash, unless you include young link but I believe my idea of him is completely different considering it's based on Majoras mask.

The reason why you should vote for someone with a high chance of getting in is so that they can actually get in, rather than a wasted vote on an indie character. The more votes on feasible characters, the higher the chance we'll actually get them. I don't want it to default to k.k Rool man.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I personally think it would be the best if tori/uke we're added there! i would wait hours outside at gamestops just to get my hands on one if it comes out
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
and imagine a Tori/Uke amiibo e3e

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.