Ranking
This set really is beautiful @_@
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Eventhough the size is not the biggest, it's already hq.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So do I. I'm trying to sell my calamity monster head and straw hat though no one is offering, which is really weird.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Well nobody know the real straw hat prize because noone is offering it. It's why I asked for that low. There's no offer, nobody is selling it, so the prize is low.

Btw, same for me the market is slowing doown, trying to sell my deac and a full 512 but.... meh
Last edited by Mercurit; Nov 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Hey Ho GabeElite here im back on my old main i jus recovered it like last week so if you could change the name to G0LDELITE would be much appreciated
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Good news?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nah, other than USB coming back and joining fl0w! Market seems very slow lately and Stone that calamity monster head isnt exactly very nice
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Do you know if the sombrero sells corrctly ? I got the somrero (there's only one sombrero in the whole game), so tbh with that low number of seller the prize should raise.
The only offer I got for it is a full demon... thanks, I'm 5th dan :/
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Don't really onow what to tell you on the item as im rather inactive atm. But if theres only one in circulation wait until a collector offers you a load of tc. Unless you are desperately trying to get rid of it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]