Ranking
Im impressed you still have disposition to make replays. 4 hits before touching the ground is good stuff in -30. Nice sneaky skeet too. Herman is the funniest replay of the last few, Hello World has some sweet hits though. I don't check out the replays board as often as I did before but cool dude
oh yeah
Yeah this stuff is cool. I'm a fan of the concept as well as the amount of dms you got before touching the ground. I feel as if you could make the flow a bit better though. Good flow in -30 madmans are rare these days so I think it would be cool to see.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Im impressed you still have disposition to make replays.

There's so much still I've yet to try in this game, I still have no idea how to make a good replay without ending up just decimating uke for fun. All of these replays actually started out me trying out tricking
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Yeah this stuff is cool. I'm a fan of the concept as well as the amount of dms you got before touching the ground. I feel as if you could make the flow a bit better though. Good flow in -30 madmans are rare these days so I think it would be cool to see.

I'll give that a shot eventually, i'm still trying to get the hang of -30.00 again. Big fan of your replays btw

Something for that space opener event thing, went for the simpler approach.
Attached Files
~Spry - Outer Science.rpl (218.2 KB, 10 views)
I've been watching you for too long. The first kick is very lovely, and so the second one. The Scoot is very powerful, i have didn't see so bad in the replay its clean, and nice. X)
9.5/10
Spooky Bounce
the worst thing you can do on a replay, ever, is relaxing your neck for a long period, and you left it relaxed the whole replay it seems
opener was stiff, as an example, the right arm and your legs, they didnt flow that well on the opener
lumbar was bent toooooooo much, but on the first move you fixed it, the move was fine, except the landing, upper body looks so stiff, and i think you couldve continued it way better if you didnt rotate your chest all at once, but that chest rotation forced you to do something just like that second move, i know how you felt when you did that, i felt your pain for months, when i started tricking i could never keep my flow so i would just do random jumps after every trick to land on a stance and keep tricking, that can be considered a transition, if its well done xD, last move couldve been way better, if you raised your right arm and bent the lumbar better, never let your lumbar bent that much, and the move wasnt really anything special, kind of looked like you just didnt have any ideas for a move, neither a good stance to do one, so you just decided to jump and do some kicks, i love the stance so much, it was pretty sexy
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener