Toribash
Original Post
Help with dismemberment
Ive been playing for about a month and a half but i can barely do dismemberment, i practice but dont get better. ill attach replays and show what i mean, tips would be helpful
Attached Files
boom.rpl (21.9 KB, 8 views)
cruel.rpl (32.8 KB, 6 views)
relived inspiration.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
all 4s.rpl (22.0 KB, 5 views)
Ok.

There is no certain button to dismember uke or your opponent. Dismembering depends on alot of things aswell.

Mods: Aikido: Aikido is a low gravity based mod. There is a dojo, which you have to force your opponent out. The Dismember threshold (How much force you need to put on a joint to DM it) is increased. The normal DM rate in singleplayer is 100, and aikido is around 350. Generally, you won't DM anything in aikido because of this. The reason, you are trying to force your opponent out, not rip them into shreds.

Judo: There is less DM threshold in this. You are in close range of your opponent. The objective is to beat the crap out of your opponent. It is really easy to DM your opponent in this mod. Some usually moves in judo are to grab, spin, and kick.

Wait, why am I breaking down mods?

The best way to DM uke or an any opponent is depending on 3 things.

Position: You want to place your hand, or foot (best parts to break someone's joints with) on certain positions. You want to place your hand/foot directly on the joint. The best way (for me) to DM uke in classic.tbm, is really from above, for the shoulders. For the chest, I grab uke's chest, I turn him, and snapkick, splitting him in the chest.

Speed: You want to get alot of speed to DM a joint. Picking the right position goes hand in hand with this. You need to apply maximum force on joints, to damage it, weaken it at the same time. Most times when you weaken the joint, that means get it really before time. To place a good split, I would grab/hit the chest, weaken it before I kick it. Speed really goes hand in hand with the turnframes.

Turnframes: This is really important aswell. To gain speed, you really need to have a mod with 10 by 10 turnframes, or even 1 by 1. 1 by 1 is used in most/all madman replays, from most of the best replay makers. It is easy to manipulate your joints and move them quickly for your profection. Wish wushu, which has 50 by 50 frames, it is hard to DM someone right away. The first turn, is your opener. The second frame, is your result. That tends to not DM anyone. On the third frame, it will DM someone depending on thier move. Because, on the second frame, you weaken the joints.

I hope this really helps, it look about 10 minutes to write xD

Also, I am so sorry I cannot provide replays.

:'D