Ranking
Original Post
In the end it doesn't even matter
So I made a new replay thread, after all.
It was pretty stupid to turn my no-hack replay thread to a hack thread, I bet people wouldn't look at the hacked replays because there was already normal replays posted before, and most people take a look at those before even reading the posts... I suppose.

So yeah, here I'll post my experimenting with replay hacking.
I'll post the replays what I posted in my other thread again here, and two new ones.

Tony - Crazy hand attack.rpl - Such a short replay, but still so huge file. How is this possible? Well, maybe because this is my first serious hacking replay with a reasonable amount of hacking in it. I spent most of the three hours by just editing this replay with Notepad++. So yeh, serious business. I took the idea from Dragonball Z's villain Frieza... In his third form, he makes a nice and fast energy attack with his fingers. In Toribash, though, there is no fingers, so I had to use my hands...

Tony - Double Team.rpl - Tonakai used Double Team! You know, that annoying move which makes your moves miss all the time. *Bleep*

Tony - Go my children.rpl - Letting my children, feet and right hand, attack Uke themselves. They aren't doing very good, though.

Tony - Humming Arrow Notch Strike.rpl - Reminds me of One Piece... I do a hit far away, teleport behind Uke, and after a while... Kekek...

Tony - Hopea's challenge number three remade.rpl - "Engage distance at least 2000. Use wings.lua to get close to Uke and decap him."

Tony - Stabbing the drama.rpl - Nothing odd in the ending. Nothing at all.

Tony - Too lazy to do it myself.rpl - I thought about an idea to split myself, attack Uke with my upper torso, grab my legs and decap Uke with the legs. But oh god, that was so hard to perform, so I decided to do it the easy way.

Tony - What.rpl - Okay, I was fighting with this replay so long and I couldn't ever get a decap... So, I decided to HAX my decap in it, and no one would notice it... Yes, my tasty, evil plan... Wait... Where's the decap!? Something went horribly wrong!!!

Tony - Ya-Yo-Gakk.rpl - Nothing odd in this replay's ending, either. Just stop watching from that point when I throw the head to the heaven... *Cough*
Attached Files
Tony - Crazy hand attack.rpl (364.3 KB, 17 views)
Tony - Double Team.rpl (33.1 KB, 14 views)
Tony - Stabbing the drama.rpl (168.5 KB, 13 views)
Tony - What.rpl (57.5 KB, 13 views)
Tony - Ya-Yo-Gakk.rpl (243.8 KB, 15 views)
Tony - Go my children.rpl (52.6 KB, 12 views)