Ranking
I forgot to post my app e_e must.finish.anime.planet.sig.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
I forgot to post my app e_e must.finish.anime.planet.sig.

Holy my. I forgot that sig too. I'll make one later maybe, ugh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
That woman's wrestling anime isn't even that bad :s it certainly doesn't deserve the 1 star rating it has on anime planet, I've seen 2 star anime that are significantly harder to watch, let alone enjoy. At least it has bearable animation and a storyline, albeit with non-public execution. I could see it be a 2.5 to 3 star to be perfectly honest :s initial backlash is harsh.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
rave master (hiro mashima) is finish if i remember,FT started after and i wait for the relaunch of the anime
no u

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That woman's wrestling anime isn't even that bad :s it certainly doesn't deserve the 1 star rating it has on anime planet, I've seen 2 star anime that are significantly harder to watch, let alone enjoy. At least it has bearable animation and a storyline, albeit with non-public execution. I could see it be a 2.5 to 3 star to be perfectly honest :s initial backlash is harsh.

Agree. That woman's wrestling anime isn't that interesting. It's just anime with a lot of fanservice well, all I've seen on the 1st episode is just a girl vs. A muscled girl with a seductive moans and screams. Done.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
AOTAY
trigger saves the animu etc.

nosebleed in 3...2...1...

retired
Watched Choujigen Game Neptune the Animation. Kawainess!
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
rave master (hiro mashima) is finish if i remember,FT started after and i wait for the relaunch of the anime

Rave Master is Finished already?
Yeah, I miss FT. I just cant accept the ending of 175th episode. Ugh.
- made in Indonesia

i saw that from a anime page on facebook,who have post a poster of fairy tail,who say gonna restart,i hope its real
no u

Cool then. Because I really curious about FT.
I've read the manga too, it's kinda interesting but.. I sill prefer FT anime, because of the effects on a fight, or some funnt things.
I've found a lot of fanservice on manga though.
- made in Indonesia

Watching Mirai Nikki which apparently has the creepiest character.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays