Ranking
Original Post
Kiza's Replay Thread w/ a side of procrastination
Hi there!
I should stop making replay thread over replay thread, but I get too lazy to search for it in the -cough- WEEKS OLD SECTIONS -cough-

Anyway, I've got a replay I'm sorta proud of. Note that I haven't been ukebashing in a while, but I'm not what you'd call "rusty".
Attached Files
Kiza - Float Through The City.rpl (595.7 KB, 70 views)
ew, it's D3.
Alright, so the replay was nice. Manip was cool, dm's were amazing. Very aesthetically pleasing (:
do you ever look at a replay and cry on the inside because of how goddamn amazing it is. that happened. twice. g fucking g kiza
Whoa ^^
Thanks for your comments guys. I forgot to post this one up in the first post...whoops. May aswell post it up now as a filler.

Those who are viewing this thread for the first time, take a look at the first replay pls. Would really appreciate it.

This is my entry to Combo Competition (which is now in the process of judging)
Hope you like it ^^
Attached Files
Kiza_#Built with Paper.rpl (518.9 KB, 32 views)
Really not much I can say about this replay as it is for a certain event. Strikes looked alright and uke's KO reaction was pretty cool.
Heyo! This is just me rehabilitating myself back to being able to move in -50 gravity. It's a lot heavier than I remember. :c

Nothing too serious, just me readjusting to the extra weight. Expect a new -50 grav sooner or later.
Attached Files
-50 rust.rpl (151.5 KB, 26 views)
Doing real cnc, overall the replay is amazing but here are some little nit pick things I can find.

The start was good until you hit your head, it killed all the momentum and you could have gone through that so much better and smoother, the dm you got, the grab seemed awkward and misplaced, the actual kick wasn't very powerful. The dms were nice (you had almost had a perfect torso boom except for one pec...NOTE THIS IS JUST A PERSONAL THING) Before the 2nd boom you seemed to almost stop everything, like you slowed down until you grabbed. Almost the same for the second boom as the first but it had enough power. Yet again the grab seemed awkward. Pose was fucking beautiful. A bit twitchy but beautiful. 6.5/10 for you. I've seen you do better. Keep up the good work
The one and only D3m0nz.
Wow, it's been awhile <3

They were all SMOKIN' HOT and I loved them!!!
ugly