ES Recruitment Drive
Only a little online business here, since I was 15 y.o aswell.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Still waiting to be of "legal" age to open a paypal account with my credit card to start " a little online business" too....

Life's unfair
It is.

I'm not using paypal at all tho, only local bank account.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
guys there is so many people here... why can't we just revive this shit and get me on the list
it would be p fun
Go ahead and try.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
Art community is stagnant af mang. There ain't gunna be good activity in these types of orgs for a bit.

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
guys there is so many people here... why can't we just revive this shit and get me on the list

Create activity by being active.
The last time someone posted an actual texture here was August.
Where are the sketches? where is the discussion?
How are you challenging each other and yourselves?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

can I get some feed back on this ^

in the Art forum people are saying to:

remove the hexagon on the front + darken the lines.. and saying that the hexagon is shaded wrong...

i like all those things but just wanted to run it by you guys to get the final word:

change them or leave them and go along detailing + shading
Last edited by Veoo; Nov 13, 2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: idk i just was like hey, lemme do an edit and then i did the edit, hell ya
It is shaded wrong imo comparing the light source from the eyes. But I dont think the hexagon itself is the problem, but rather the size. It looks like a huge chunk on the forehead and takes too much space.
But you don't have to remove it, making something out of it is also an option.

My suggestion, make the bevels/edges alot smaller, fix the shading to match up with the eyes and maybe use all that empty space inside the hexagon.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
It is shaded wrong imo comparing the light source from the eyes. But I dont think the hexagon itself is the problem, but rather the size. It looks like a huge chunk on the forehead and takes too much space.
But you don't have to remove it, making something out of it is also an option.

My suggestion, make the bevels/edges alot smaller, fix the shading to match up with the eyes and maybe use all that empty space inside the hexagon.

ahhh I never understand my cnc... thank you for your comments :^) but what do you mean "its is shaded wrong ... comparing the light source from the eyes"

what does comparing the light source from the eyes mean

what do you mean bevels? like can you draw a red circle on the photo lol

u mean bezels? idk

I totally agree with the empty space part --- ill work on that :3

Yellow = The bevels I am talking about... If that's their actual name. Shouldn't be that big.

Green = surfaces (supposedly) blocked from light/ shadowed

Blue = the edge that blocks the light.

The eyes seem to be shaded from a light source above the head while the hexagon has a light seemingly coming from the front