Toribash
onsola sorry but im in australia so you put me on a trial at 10pm and it hasnt been two days man i've been trying to get a higher post count just give me a chance
Sparing with alphan00b! Time to freerun, #BACKFLIP
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Tricking 4 lyfe
You didn't post at all in the clan board during your trial
what the hell
dude i had to sleep
stupid excuses.. stupid excuses.
were you sleeping for 48 hours straight?
no i've been at school and im a farmer ok? and i would've posted if i had the chance
Well feel free to be around, and if you keep active we will give you an other chance
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 18, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
well i think you can get another chance if you go active and post in our forum as an ally for the next week or so
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
MLG APP
Hello Fellas....This is my app you make deny this app but i really worked hard i copied the app format because i forgot some of them. Enough of the chit chat lets go!

My Bio:
My Username is Draigoon12,My Realname is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra (sorry for the long name) i am a 12 year old kid known at my neighbourhood because of my gaming skills (i'm not that good at toribash tho...)hacking,i am smart aswell. I'm a drummer and likes mathematics.

Where are you from?
I am from Indonesia the capital city of Indonesia is Jakarta.

What made you start playing toribash?
I really like fighting games,games that need technique and stuff like that..i was just browsing the internet and gamejolt the i overcome this game and i thought this game was lame, then i played the game (got addicted for a while) i was like 'damn this game is cool' i played while watching ConCon {R.I.P Tori ConCon},Mocucha,MOFF alot more youtubers that gave tips for toribash.

Why do you want to join MAU?
Because i saw the clan replays,players... you guys are the best! i really wanted to join this clan when i started toribash. i think i can help this clan be the number 1 clan.

What makes you a unique martial artist?
i don't know if i'm unique but MrMiyagy said i'm a quick learner.

a replay demonstrating your top potential
Later i will add some. (one of them is my alt which is dead now)

i hope i'm accepted and if i'm accepted i want to thank to all of the ppl in the clan..
Attached Files
ConCon 11.rpl (57.7 KB, 5 views)
ConCon 12.rpl (57.6 KB, 4 views)
ConCon 9.rpl (59.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Toad; Jun 19, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
Hello Fellas....This is my app you make deny this app but i really worked hard i copied the app format because i forgot some of them. Enough of the chit chat lets go!

My Bio:
My Username is Draigoon12,My Realname is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra (sorry for the long nameWhy would you apologise?) i am a 12 year old kid known at my neighbourhood because of my gaming skills (i'm not that good at toribash tho...)hackingwhat do you hack?,i am smart aswell. I'm a drummer and likes mathematics.

Where are you from?
I am from Indonesia the capital city of Indonesia is Jakarta.

What made you start playing toribash?
I really like fighting games,games that need technique and stuff like that..i was just browsing the internet and gamejolt the i overcome this game and i thought this game was lame, then i played the game (got addicted for a while) i was like 'damn this game is cool' i played while watching ConCon {R.I.P Tori ConCon},Mocucha,MOFF alot more youtubers that gave tips for toribash.

Why do you want to join MAU?
Because i saw the clan replays,players... you guys are the best!no.. seriously, we are shit at mostly everything. we have a few good replaymakers but that's it.. no best in here. i really wanted to join this clan when i started toribashthen why now? why didn't you join in january? we were unofficial and if you were forum active at the time you could've been accepted.. i think i can help this clan be the number 1 clan. in what way?

What makes you a unique martial artist?
i don't know if i'm unique but MrMiyagy said i'm a quick learner.

a replay demonstrating your top potential
Later i will add some. (one of them is my alt which is dead now)

i hope i'm accepted and if i'm accepted i want to thank to all of the ppl in the clan..

pls m8