Toribash
Because we are the best Toribash Guild. (:

Anyway, I have an update for everyone. Daddykins has been in the ER for a few weeks now. She has been recovering from a boating accident. After graduation, she and a few of our friends went to a lake and things went south when we started taking and doing dares.

Just wanted to throw that out there as an explanation for the recent inactivity.

Odegaard and Desmarais were visiting the States for vacation as well and were banged up as a result of the accident too.

They'll all be fine, but will be out until the 15th-ish.

Remember to smile, men. We'll be back in full colors to fight the injustices of inequality. Confidence is the key to success!
Last edited by DrBojangles; Jul 3, 2017 at 04:08 AM.
Originally Posted by Daddykins View Post
Also, to any members viewing this, Gentleman graciously donated $25 to the prize pot for who ever contributes to the most W's by the end of the month. The prize will only go out if we're in the top 25 by that time.

Well, this is an awkward time to bring this up again, but I'm retracting the offer (obviously) since you all pretty much gave up warring after the first two weeks.

I wish you a speedy recovery, Daddykins.
With the departure of ken54, we have decided to bring in someone with the expertise and resources to help out our young cocks.

Welcome sister dylan to the mosque of bounded cocks.

We can now access a database with scientific research papers - to help broaden our lens on the world.
Thank you for inviting me sister Gentleman,

I can assure all your cocks will be pleased with my expertise and resources.
For what it's worth, I enjoyed the run I had here. Sorry things didn't work out the way we had planned at the beginning. The clan really hit a speedbump after Daddykins was no longer in commission. And even more so after the foreign fellas stopped warring.

I wish you all the best moving forward. Nice new pickup member, by the way.

Stay cocked. Stay bound. Stay agonized. #RiseUpCockNation
Hello, everyone. I know it's been quite a while since I've checked on this thread - let alone come online at all. It saddens me to see that we've fallen off quite a bit since the last time I was on. And from what I understand, you've all stopped regularly having those lengthy Discord calls, hmm?

Anyway, it's been a long time coming: I've decided to hand over the reigns back to Gentleman - the clan began to decline since before I went inactive. He's more suited to take over, anyhow.

The reason why I'm making this decision now is because I myself will be leaving Toribash indefinitely. As many of you are aware, I was in a boating accident not that long ago. I'm currently going through a rehab process that will take...quite a long time. I've begun to recover some motor movements in my arms again, but they're still far from functional(or, at least, what I deem to be functional). I'm actually having someone else type up this post for me.

I trust that we'll get back to where we were when we started as a clan. If not, better. As a side note, I am glad that we've managed to pick up a few new members. I have faith that they'll do well in bringing this clan to relevancy.

Good luck, guys. Cockbound Agony will always hold a special place in my heart. Start talking again on Discord! I'll try my best to get on, if and whenever I can. I really miss those fun calls.
I've modified the clan page, and adjusted clan roles*. You may all start and engage wars on your own whim - however, this is subject to change if you leave these wars while they are in progress. On a side note, I've privatized the Discord server. It is now invite-only. So...no more Nitro members are allowed in. Please. Moving forward, I'd like to see more activity in this thread. Memes and such are great in Discord and whatnot, but do make an attempt to keep the conversation going.

*Dylan has been promoted to an actual rank. Daddykins has been placed in our special little corner. And Odegaard has been reinstated.

**All roles have received access to manage wars.