Ranking
Heyy, thanks supa.
Hehe, in 1 week you will se a great improve xD.
-----
I will cnc your thread soon too... i am on cellphone now.
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 25, 2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
brimir : você ficou muito melhor,sério,surpreendeu com esses novos replays,mas tente focar em mais velocidade,e fazer mais DMs,mas sério,esse replay ficou muito bom.

p-p-pow : a velocidade no chute foi até boa,mas um pouquinho mais de velocidade e tu arrancava os dois braços.e o decap foi bom no final(caindo no chão),outra coisa é quando tu chuta a perna do uke,se tu tentasse reeditar um pouquinho mais tu conseguia as duas pernas.

dicas : eu descobri que o pé no hold também causa DMs fortes se tu usar ele com velocidade,
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
haha, thanks guys
portuguese for victor: é, eu andei fazendo umas collabs e fiz booms com hold tambem, valeu ae...
Arakat i love you replays Transtale for portuguese: cara vc e muito bom eu vi teus replay achei muito loco e gostei do decap no final fico loco tbm e as perna que arrancou e o soco manow vc arrasou so precisa pegar um poco mais de velocidade kk
Last edited by Vnigamerz2; Sep 26, 2015 at 05:42 PM.
Yay, thanks Vni.
E, a velocidade esta começando a brotar em mim. Ta quase. Os replays nem sao tao bons assim, em comparaçao ao meu amigo MrJingles ou o Pusga por exemplo, eu ainda posso melhorar muito xD.
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 26, 2015 at 09:25 PM.
yooooooo

spinny opener is nice, although they've gained some popularity over the few years they are nice to see when done well. (its a lil' slow though haha)

double core was really awesome, a week ago you could barely make a clean looking dm, but now you are doing some sexy double cores. Fancy stuff man.

Although it was a good hit you did one of the more common mistakes when we start learning. Right after the kick you went for your little back kick which is nice and all, but you did what I like to call "tunneling". What I mean by this is that you were so focused on getting that boom just right (ie: the angles, speed, power) that you forgot to take the little things into account such as moving your arms, relaxation of certain body parts, etc. You basically became a "rock" in a sense as you focused your tori on nothing but getting that boom. Always make sure to look at the whole picture and not to "tunnel".

Movement at the end was really rocky, but that can be fixed in like 5m tops. You're improving very fast man, glad to see you are actually applying what you learned from other people's cnc.

well done.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yoooo, Thank you so much Jingles.
and i improved the kick and the transition to the pose. i guess, this is 10/10 - 9/10?
Attached Files
Haha its not quite a ten. Maybe one day. :P

the new additions really add to the replay, but if I were to rate it out of ten I think an 8/10 would be more appropriate. Keep in mind if I were to rate replays I see out of ten there would only be a handful of replay makers who could constantly dish out something higher than a 7 imo.

Still its quite the achievement since you've been going at it for less than a year .
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/