ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan boosting
I was on the "Clan discussion" board and I noticed something… Only the big and famous clans (or clans with admins or ES on them) were getting replies on their recruitment center and board discussions almost daily.
I'm not an old player so I don't know how the mentality regarding clans was back then, but one thing I'm starting to see is that few people want to enter small clans and build them from the ground up.
People don't have the passion to build a new clan, their instinct is to apply to a big clan (or famous one).
This is why I had an idea that I think would help smaller clans...

My idea is divided in 2 parts:

1- Make regular (once a week) clan events for clans that are lvl 1 to lvl 5, this would help smaller clans to get motivated and doing their best to win the event prices (that could be clan XP or items / TC / Shiai Tokens for the members. Nothing too crazy like 5 Shiai Tokens to the first place clan members!! It could be like 2 Shiai Tokens for the first place clan members...)

2- Make a board called "Clan boosting" (name is an example), where small clans could make their threads, instead of being side to side with the "Big Boys"

I think this idea will not be implemented, but It seemed great in my head so... yeah thanks for reading!!
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
OR we could require the members to be in the clan for X amount of time before they are eligible to receive anything.

But an alt can make a clan just farm to with his alts/alt friends, they'll just stay in the clan until they are able/allowed to receive something out of leveling up, there is a lot of holes that needs to be patched. I think the better way is to make alts have the same IP as the main account so that and for example the person makes and alt account they have the same IP as their main so when they make/join a clan and level up he/she don't get the prize and that way a lot of holes could be patched. Only the main account can profit from being in a clan and helping in wars/events, etc, etc.
-----
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Once more perks have been created and released, I think it’d be better to keep unlocking perks via XP instead of mostly items. Sure, we could throw in an elite item prize for everyone at the end for level 100 or something, but the majority of the other ones could be used to unlock perks. This would also discourage abusing the system with alts cos they wouldn’t be able to benefit from the perks unless they are committed to the clan.

Items would be the reason more people would be interested in clans, now like I explained there can be a way to block the ALTS from receiving the prizes, If the prizes are too much then we can make it less and random, there could be quests maybe instead of items, that is also a good idea for a clan, each level have their own medium quests to get more high prizes. Now I'm too lazy to get into details about quests, you can figure it out since the word quests sounds understandable.
Last edited by Xaria; Jun 29, 2019 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump