Ranking
- Click on the "Post Reply" or "Go Advanced" button.
- Scroll down and click on the "Manage Attachments" button.
- Find the file you want to upload.
- Post.

Use the search button and/or read the FAQ next time.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
internet explorer doesn't let me do this, so i have to use my service providers' browser.
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by zzbob View Post
I did search...

*cough*

There are plenty of finds that answer your question there. Regardless, you now know how to upload files to the site and further discussion is unneeded.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
- Click on the "Post Reply" or "Go Advanced" button.
- Scroll down and click on the "Manage Attachments" button.
- Find the file you want to upload.
- Post.

Use the search button and/or read the FAQ next time.

-Go to my comp
-Go to Program Files or where ever you downloaded Toribash
-Go to Toribash 3.06
-Go to replays
-Find the replay you need and send it to your Documents
-Then do what 3vi1 said

~suomynona says: Please make less noobish posts by turning off your caps lock and not capitalizing EVERY word LIKE THIS. Oh, and spell out "U" and "UR" with "you" and "your", you have a nearly infinite amount of time to make your post grammatically perfect enough to make even Merriam Webster impressed, so actually try to.
Last edited by suomynona; Jan 4, 2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: *sigh*
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
ash he means how does he upload files not replays so basicly its what evil said, just go to "go advanced" click on manage attachments and look for a file u want to attach to your post
lol o well i guess if he wants to do replays he can use my guide
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Hi, I am trying to upload the furniture items and getting the same problem on my system, New here from Sydney Australia!
Buy Huali Furniture https://www.aushoppinghub.com/brand/huali/ online in Australia on SALE.