Ranking
Please don't lift hard core Maniroda, lifting isn't any good, and shows lift amount of skill. Lifting is too easy. Try to play the game more challengingly and get better faster. Also, I quite like Jisse too, just haven't talked to him much.
And actually.
There is one guy.
Reno. Just. Without him I was nothing to be honest. He thought me to clap in every match (the clap opener) And a really, really nice dude. And this post is aloso and apology for him. Sorry for pissing you off Reno. Plese forgive me bro.
Reno gets very mad very easily, don't worry he'll come around. He's a good guy, just when he thinks you hate him, like he does to me, he's a bit hard to talk to. :3

I quite like reno too, he and Swift made a clan I was in that did quite well while it lasted, Ocean.
thqbest
best ingame buddy for me havent really played ever since he quit tho rip
are you shy? That's cute ;)
The four names that always come to mind

TRAgamer

Haku

Fish

Kevo

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
My fav player is Haku. He is a great artist. He is also an amazing sparrer. If your his friend he also encourages you and he is kind. He is very easy to talk too.
Anime Weeaboo 4 lyfe.
Swexx
Of course i'd pick swexx he's a ninja, i liek ninja's, my name is ninja and he is an Ama-zing parkour. watching his parkour vidz inspired me 2 become an awesome toribasher (unaccomplished) but im training to do the impossible shit he does like dayumm he looks like an actually human pro-parkourer but in a TB version shit. he's a legend DD duh
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
It's hard to say. Toribash has had a lot of amazing people who are just really fun to be around or have done a lot for the community.

My personal favourite is probably my brother Juha though, he told me about this game back in 2010.

Apathetic User
I would say Moonshake I have seen him play and he is really god damn good at abd
10/10