Ranking
Original Post
(Kawaii) Kawaii Clan Recruitement
So you want to be part of Kawaii?

Well then I guess I should tell you what you need to know before applying~

Important Information
Kawaii's main goal is to create a group of Toribash's more elite players who have a good, fun-loving attitude. People who do not have much skill in the game or have bad attitudes will not be accepted, if you become a less-skilled player, inactive, or have a bad attitude when in the clan you will be kicked.
The people with the most power in the clan are Kawaiipony, Strawberries, CaptainCoolGirl, and Hungy2010. If you have any questions about the clan ask one of us.

Writing an Application
You can tell me anything that you'd like. Though I'm looking mostly for good skill and good attitude. There is no limit to how long or short the application can be. Just remember to try and keep your application short, sweet, and to the point.

You could put the following:
Name.
Belt, Skill Level.
Mods you specialize in.
Why you'll be a good addition to the clan.
Any thing else important (Background, past clans, special talents outside of the game itself?)

GOOD LUCK AND STAY KAWAII<3

Kawaii~<3
Example Application
This is an example application, just in case you need one.
---------
Hello hello! I am CaptainCoolGirl, although you can just call me CCG, Captain, or my real name of Penelope, should you so desire. I am a black belt with nearly 1100 games, and I mostly play judo and judofrac and am pretty good at those two. I've also recently gotten into boxshuV3. Here's my player card:

That being said, I consider who I am to be more important that some statistics! I'm a pretty compassionate gal who is all about having fun. That's Kawaii's main focus and I'd love to join to help make it a more fun game for everyone, instead of just being about competition (Like how it seems to be in most clans, who only worry about stats and numbers). I'm also pretty alright at graphic design and I have pretty good people skills too!
---------
That was just a quick example. You don't have to include your real name. Type as little or as much as you'd like, but try to keep it organised if you can. Don't spend hours on your application, but don't rush it either. Proofread for spelling mistakes and make sure it's in proper English.

And of course, good luck!
Stay Kawaii!
Last edited by CaptainCoolGirl; Nov 27, 2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Because swagger, that's why.
Name. Zblossomz
Belt, and skill level. brown belt(I fight like a black belt)
Mods you specialize in. judo, jousting
Why would you be a good addition to the clan. I am forum active, I try to stay on top of what is going on in the forum.
Any thing else important (Background , past clans, special talents outside of the game alone?)My prev. clan was legendary team, I love going art and messing around drawing sketches to comics. I love doing art in real life I draw little comics I like to practice and it seems every day I am getting better.

Ending Notice:
so I hope you add me to the clan because I can bring the artistic and creative side.

Clan Art

Last edited by zblossomz; Nov 24, 2014 at 01:31 AM.

Mohammad Ali

To Win You Must First Believe You Can Win.
Hi im Crhis and.....Well who cares.Call me Nex.Belt:2dan This is my new Acc,My skill Nice at fight
Mods.
Best Mod:Mushu,Abd and taido2.
I see that this clan got potential and is funny.
How i can contribute? Ask me something exept art.
-----
Prev clan:lux
Last edited by BlacNex; Nov 24, 2014 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont care what you think........Im different, that make me what i am.
Hey guys my name is ArmSpazz, you can call me Arm for short. I am a brown belt (Don't underestimated me!) My best mod is probably..kickbox or greykido. My original clan was BaC (Bad Company) I hope to be apart of this clan; for I am a fun person to be around! Thanks for reading, have a good day! Stay kawaii!

~Mr.Spazz
-----
Last edited by ArmSpazz; Nov 26, 2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kawaii Application.
Hai! (^_^) I am hellminton, you can call me jayce... if that floats your boat!

I am a blackbelt, and Lately I have been trying out boxshu, i am strongest in akido big dojo, or just akido! i have 3 years of playing this game.

I respect other players, unless they disrespect me...

My weakness: Noobs Who are really hoping on winning. (i just have too let them win one :c ) I am thirteen years of age, almost 14. i used to be in cannibal, for about 6 hours. i think i would be a good addition too the clan because:

I put my effort in

I am really active

And i love toribash!

As a person i love to animate, chillout in skype calls... And play toribash/other games

If you ask me, i would Def play another game with you!

I play lacrosse, and enjoy playing outside!
That is all i can think of now, If you have any questions, my skype is Fireydingo and my name is jayce minton! Email:[email protected]

Youtube: ipukehd
Hey im Gamebot

i am a brown belt

i specialize in judofrac, acrojoust, and akido

i think i would be a good addition to this clan because i play differently than alot other players and i think i have a unique playing style and i really enjoy just playing the game

i really hope im able to get in because i did get kicked from this clan previously cause i wasnt on alot, the reason why i wasnt on was because i was on vacation for thanksgiving and i failed to contact you guys because it was hectic around that time

i really hope i can get back in
-----
hey its me gamebot03 im sorry for my lack of participation i wasnt able to contact you guys why i wasnt able to tell you guys why but here it goes, i was on vacation the past week or so and since things were really hectic before i left i wasnt able to contact you i am sincerely sorry for not contacting you guy early but i really hope you accept me back in
-----
hey its me gamebot03 im sorry for my lack of participation i wasnt able to contact you guys why i wasnt able to tell you guys why but here it goes, i was on vacation the past week or so and since things were really hectic before i left i wasnt able to contact you i am sincerely sorry for not contacting you guy early but i really hope you accept me back in
Last edited by GameBot03; Nov 28, 2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wanna be in kawaii!
Hai I am TacoTerror but Chu can call me John, Or Taco. I'm good at texture making and Replay making and sparing my Specialty mods are Boxshu, Abd, and Taekyon. I want to join the clan because I have always wanted to be kawaii c: I have skype and steam if you want to talk. My main account is TacoTicklez but my new account is TacoTerror. But my main got accused for being someone else, but that's in the past I a blue belt going on brown belt.I like watching anime sometimes, and I love music x3
PandaDankMaster2.0 Taco Style
can i join a clan pls
Can i joihi i like your sounds its funny can you invite me to the clan its cool and if you ever want to see me fight youll be in a snyder bowl