ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reta Says III: Spooky edition

As you guys might know already, King Reta has attempted his own event and went to relax a bit in his summer palace in hell. After grieving for a few weeks because he left me here and forced me to finish the last event, I was ready to retire this event. But I can't. Reta's torturing my soul and haunting me in my dreams and he won't stop until I finish what he has started.

Reta says - host my shit.

You will have to make a replay that has exactly 1000 Frames.
You get the first task, once the deadline is over everyone that fufilled the task moves to the next round.
Now everyone gets the next task.
The trick is that you cant use a new replay but must edit your old one, so you better be looking out for your frames.
This will go on until only one person has frames left, that person will be declared the winner!

No stealing
No late entries
No collaborations
No replay hacking
Use the mod provided by us!
(See attachments)
Don't move Uke unless told otherwise

1st place: Pumpkin Head + 40K TC and 2 out of 4 Coloured Pads* from the new and exclusive ES Says Item!
2nd place: Skull Necklace + 25K TC and 1 out of 4 Coloured Pads* from the new and exclusive ES Says Item!
3rd place: Frankenbolts + 10K TC !
You can not purchase this item anywhere! The only way to obtain it is to collect all 4 pads* and trade them in !
*The parts are only collectible Items (like the Blood Vodka), while the ES Says Item is an equipable 3D Item!

You will have different judges for each Edition of this Event!
Your judges for this time will be THE HOUNDS OF HELL, me and maybe King Reta.

You will have 3 days for each Task prior to Task 5, from Task 5 onwards this time will be varying and there will be a one day break between every Task!

The mod has been attached, but it's not your regular Reta says mod. Something spooky happened to it, I'd guess the spirits of people who died doing the previous Reta says challenge have possessed the tori body.

Reta says: muahahah

Changes to the mod:
Knees and elbows rotations are reversed;
Chest now rotates 180 degrees both ways;
Neck now rotates 90 degrees backwards;

Scores so far!

Nightflow: 528
PixelateTori: 489

Next task:
Dismember Uke in such a way that there's nothing attached to his groin while still keeping him in the air.
If Uke is on the ground, get him in the air for at least 30 frames before dismembering him.

Deadline is 22.12 24:00 GMT +0

Attached Files
RetaSpook.tbm (788 Bytes, 91 views)
Last edited by fallu; Dec 19, 2016 at 02:54 AM.
golf
You see I was without internet so I was screwed, If reta so desires I can do the task so he can see somethin smexy
Oh shit it's some profound text.
Smex me up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god