Toribash
Original Post
This is garbage and unfinished but i'm looking for advice so yeah

This is garbage so far, but I kinda wanna get back into videos. CnC is something that I really would like, haven't done this kinda thing in a while, so yeah.

Replays by: Alastor, Dobby, and Meija.

Sets: Tori and uke.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ta6OpVIzV8

Programs: Sony Vegas, Fraps
Last edited by Dobby; May 5, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
I fixed the link for you. Make sure you just get the video's code in the URL, not the whole URL.

Also, please include the programs used.

---

Welcome back! I guess you're one of the few editors who came back since 2013-14. Glad to see your content again! It's a rough start, but one nonetheless.

The only things I would say disable in game are the bruises, grip and floortexture. Otherwise, everything will look flat without the blood and bloodstains.

Shader choice, although subject to opinion, was something I wouldn't have chosen personally. I was thinking of something bright to compliment with the song. Not feeling the grey shader choice.

As for the editing itself, I don't wanna be super anal (not like I haven't since the start of this post), but the hit in 0:10 wasn't synced. Transitions could be faster if you manage to find a way to "put two clips into one" like so.

Warping in 0:14 could be avoided if there was a contrast in colours between the Tori and the Background, but since they're both white, it's hard for the frames to blend.

Since colour correction hasn't been done by the looks of it, I'd recommend experimenting with curves, hue/saturation and sharpness. That's the basic colour correction that goes into most videos. After that, you can experiment with colours, but if you do, ensure the Tori doesn't change colour.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hey Nagato, really appreciate the CnC. These are definitely things I need help with, so I don't mind you being anal about this at all, it helps out.

I've got some things to change and replays to add, I'm not entirely sure if i would continue with this or start fresh.

Anyways, glad to see someone still giving help for vids my dude.
I feel like its a bit too slow, not a huge fan of the shader, probably want to go for something with more contrast on the tori