Toribash
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I mean.. you can improve by playing other players in a clan or not.

Also something about a format...? Or am I just trippin.

stop drinking beer pls bro
Name: CryonpenBelt: 7th dan
GMT: Houston
Past clans: Tai
Past accounts: none
I still play toribash today because its fun and i have many friends who play it
I dont really want to accomplish any thing :/
I want to join [eVo] because: I think it would be fun to try something new
I can bring [eVo] another replay maker
And i dont have any friends in [eVo] well maybe mocucha
Attached Files
hit the end 1st.rpl (558.7 KB, 3 views)
Buncha twist.rpl (147.2 KB, 2 views)
Good fight man a.rpl (797.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Cryink; Jun 9, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
Originally Posted by cryonpen View Post
Name: CryonpenBelt: 7th dan
GMT: Houston
Past clans: Tai
Past accounts: none
I still play toribash today because its fun and i have many friends who play it
I dont really want to accomplish any thing :/
I want to join [eVo] because: I think it would be fun to try something new
I can bring [eVo] another replay maker
And i dont have any friends in [eVo] well maybe mocucha

No.
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post

-GMT:-7

-Past Clans:Tank, Pyramid, Old

-Past accounts/Alt accounts:none

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
The drive and determination to get better at replay making and seeing other players who are better than me accomplish things I hope to accomplish as well really is why I still continue to play.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Become somewhat known in the community as a replay maker and as a player in general. Right know only a few people really know what i'm capable of but I hope for things to change.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
I know a few peeps who feel good to talk and play with. Also some of these other clans are l a m e.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
Hopefully I could bring activity and I could provide decent replays for you guys.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
These are a bit of a stretch but Azazel, Eviltorified, and Reptile

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Once I get a better mic yeah.
Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My real name is Justus Spillman, I live in California, and I was previously known as Asfall. I'm a straight male, no girlfriend though. I'm stupid in the sense that I don't do every well in school. I don't spar as often as i'm focusing on more SP replays than anything.

My discord:rifle#8065

It's been over a year just say im denied please
We don't tend to "deny" people, every applicant is evaluated until they either give up and join another clan or we decide without a shadow of a doubt there's no reason to evaluate the applicant any further until they apply in the future with more experience and wisedom.

If we haven't denied you and you have not joined another clan nor caused us any reason to deny you then it is still in discussion.
Applications are there for us to know who's interested in joining & obtain a little more knowledge about the applicant so we can understand them further for evaluation.
The process speed of the applications are based on the players themselves, not us.
Just as the internet goes- you give us packets, we send packets
Without a packet received we can not return.
-Name:Jelaun
-Belt:7th dan

-GMT:-5

-Past Clans:Spark,Sypder

-Past accounts/Alt accounts:none

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
The drive and determination to get better at replay making and seeing other players who are better than me accomplish things I hope to accomplish as well really is why I still continue to play,also,I really enjoy the game and there is really no other game i play that i enjoy as much as toribash
-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Become somewhat known in the community as a replay maker and as a player in general. Right know im not that good but I know things will change if i join eVo

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
Because i feel that evo is a clan that is maybe the most well known and sought after clans,also,i know that if i join evo,and i can be around all these amazing replaymakers,i will definetly get alot better and that is what i am looking for.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
Hopefully I could bring activity and I could provide decent replays for you guys.

(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Friends is a bit of a stretch but binklawz,matarika,chazer and shoddy are people that i play and socialize with ig

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
sure,if i am free i dont have a problem with that.
Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My real name is Jelaun Commock, I live in Jamaica,I am a sports person,i like football and soccer. I don't spar as often as i'm focusing on more Parkour and mma replays than anything.

My discord:Affluent#2675 im already in the evo server
Attached Files
amaizing match vs dogki.rpl (557.9 KB, 3 views)
my best pk.rpl (902.6 KB, 4 views)
mas fanaisin.rpl (1.31 MB, 4 views)
uke got wrecked.rpl (153.8 KB, 3 views)
realistic event jelaun.rpl (329.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jelaun; Aug 8, 2020 at 09:49 PM.
heyy
hi jelaun, after some discussion with our other members we've decided to reject your application at this time. please feel free to apply again when you're ready!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord

-GMT: eastern

-Past Clans: i havent been in a clan in a while, i cant remember

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: pcruz0072, Arycal

-Why do you still play Toribash today? i still play toribash today because its one of the only things that i can play to take my feelings out on. i can just be chill while playing toribash and not rage as much

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? id like to finally max out my belt after 9 years

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? id like to join eVo because id like to meet more decent players, have them teach me more about sparring and tricking, (there are alot of good players in evo)

-What can you bring to [eVo]? i can bring decent sparring replays and a good personality.

(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) i consider everybody as a friend. i dont really see that many players from evo ingame so i dont socialize with that many

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? yes

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: im on toribash literally everyday. if you need me i respond pretty quickly, im a pretty old player. started playing in 2011

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord. Tyson#7273