Ranking
aussiecunt should be on the tk list, he is to this day my greatest oponent. (except for maby cowmeat)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
could you mention perhaps what mods for these players as many of them I've never met or heard of?

I dueled most of the players N3WB mentioned.
If I remember correctly, these are the mods they're good in:

Hipower - ABD
Fistoflife - ABD, Lenshu & Rk-mma
Stealth - Lenshu
Felnin - ABD & Lenshu
Hattersin - ABD
Fade/Finesse - ABD

Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Karstnator should be there.

I agree :^)

Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
And a few more oldies like Code and Bleedhound.

Bleedhound is good in boxshu mushu

DONT FORGET CJSLICK, TOO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Half of the ABD players there shouldn’t be there, the lenshu is list but needs additions, I don’t understand where you are getting your information that says Unicorn/Juan/Joel/Pure should be compared with the people at the top of that list.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Bless View Post
Half of the ABD players there shouldn’t be there, the lenshu is list but needs additions, I don’t understand where you are getting your information that says Unicorn/Juan/Joel/Pure should be compared with the people at the top of that list.

I don't wanna disagree, but yeah i disagree.
You've probably haven't seen them play.
Because those players that you think should not be 'compared' with the other players on that list actually have potential.
Potential to become skilled is not the same as being skilled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Poop should be on the Taekkyon list, the dude's been playing tk for the longest time and is hella good.
Originally Posted by Bless View Post

It depends how far fetched the list means to be.

If we talk about the "god's" of the game truly the very best yes then those people, including myself don't fit on that list.

If we talk about let say the top 5% of players, which isn't huge in our community but, but those includes people who can beat 95% of players without issues. The majority of time because tb still has some randomness.

We can compare it to league of legends, where being platinum 5, puts you also into the top 5% of the Playerbase. Into the top 200.000 players. Compared to the 10 million people playing in a region that's is really fucking good.
But they don't stand a chance Vs. The top 100 players.

It really is up to definition what sort of players are meant.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Because he only knows 12 players and none do spar

You always make me laugh

So just the public room mods?
-----
RKG should be on the abd list
-----
Shmevin only in boxshu doesnt seem right either.
Last edited by Micah; Apr 18, 2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump