ES Recruitment Drive
if you look at the post above your you will see the head of that set in furryprints's avatar :v
maybe this means something

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
if you look at the post above your you will see the head of that set in furryprints's avatar :v
maybe this means something

It doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't say that it's uncommon for someone to have a screenshot of part of their Tori as their avatar. It has nothing to do with who made it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
oh i thought he asked who owns it. but anyway furry should have that set and maybe he knows who made it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
i believe 00Assassin00 made the joints for it,dunno who made the body texts though.
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
00Assassin00 made the joints for it.

Thanks I just need to know who made the body texts now furry said its an artist that doesn't make art on here anymore and is inactive.
Besides Powas, are there any members that own sets by Gabiel that still play Toribash?
May I know who owns the flash set? The one he used in his mocucha video and has joints? Can you guys tell me the price for it too?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Does anybody have the templates of this set in old tb custom folders?
Pls don't take a look at it ingame cuz you would only download the current folder of leyz.. contact me if you do!

PICTURE OF LEYZ OLD SET

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!