Ranking
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I would say that playstyle evolved. Now all people care is how realistic things are and if replays have certain qualitiesto make them good. Which does pretty much irritate me.

Also yes I still remember you from a stock replay back in 3.0 (At least i'm pretty sure it was you.)
Toribash today in my opinion pretty much sucks since people care about realistic stuff in game.

no all people care about is if they should rage quit or not :/.

Toribash has changed. It has lots of new players who by opinion have been named the best overall
The basics are still the same, and the style of gameplay for each mod is the same. Players have probably changed a lil bit but nothing too dramatic.

Ill suggest to use older moves, mainly in wushu. In aikido, everybody knows the shovel and the kicklift, and most players have good counters. 2 out of 3 players I see kicklift, so if you come up with a more old stylish move players will have alot more difficulty (Same goes if you create your own opener and it has good defense and offence, players will have more difficulty)

In Taekkyon, I wouldnt worry if you are a good player.

In wushu, you will want to use an old style opener for the same reason as in aikido.

Basically, its the same as before with a few MINOR changes
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!