Toribash
We don't hate you, because you are an obvious attention whor3. OH LOOK AT ME, EVERYONE HATES ME

Man, just stop making so many threads, unless you think that it is really discussable. You make threads with pointless subjects, and then you leave the thread, or you just post some shit.

Also, think before posting.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I don't mind you.
I can't say that I like you though, I've never really talked to you before.
Though I do think you make too many threads.
Last edited by Aracoon; Apr 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
Oh, so you are new. I'll present you a thing called HoS, it's a place where evey silly post gets a room in it.

I'm not sure if you're meting it this time... since you are new.
If you're a dick , generally people will hate you , but if this isn't the case and you're not a scammer or anything of the sort , i say fuck what people think, their just random people over the internet , it happens , can't make friends with everyone . Also , i've come to recognize FlyingMonk as the most hater Toribasher.
~Nigma
I've Had a argument with firebolty a few years back because I didn't understand multiclienting and to be fair the forum is full of dicks because they think they can act cool on a forum everyone does it to newbies to make themselves feel better even I do it just not as much as some people. Also there are the dicks that go around saying they are will smith and an astronaut or something similar and all the dumbasses believe them.
Anyway I try to be nice to everyone now even the dumbasses ... Unless you deserve abuse in which case you will get it.
-----
Last edited by smurfing; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Sorry to those moderators for posting on the wrong page. I didnt know my threads were useless but a few people were hating on me for my writing and some other things but thanks to the ones who are nice and gabriel call me an attention whore all you like. I dont care what you think, i dont know you and i dont care about what happens in your life so please dont hate what you cant relate to?
Although you have your alt you are relatively new... Compare to most of dicks out there in the big world of TB. Also I'm pretty sure destinypower(Deakmaniac) is more hated than you I don't personally hate him but it annoys me that he made an alt so he wasn't so hated and he hasn't changed.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
I don't necessarily hate you, but I'm pointing in the right direction.

Try not to post worthless threads, and help out a bit around the community and you'll be liked.

Or become a godlike replay maker that works too.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/