Ranking
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
i know how it looks but i just don't know how to get in the position to do one and how to do one

Well to get into the position you just really have to learn that your self.

Teaching things like that is too difficult, sorry mate, you have to learn you're self on this one, i'm just not good at teaching.
Originally Posted by forene View Post
Of course you whill. How should you know how to do a proper cork, if he doesn't even know how a cork looks like?

If he doesn't know how to do a proper cork he has to look at youtube, but in this occasion he does know how to.
So him knowing what it looks like isn't a problem, it's that he doesn't know how to do the actual thing, which videos won't help with you generally just have to learn how to do it yourself.
:)
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
ok well ill try it out

Okay, it might take up quite a bit of time, but at least you'll be able to do a cork.

I never really do tricks myself i generally just don't spar often, my friend asks me to spar a lot i just don't like to spar, but now that i can do tricks i like to spar, but he never spars with me anymore .

if you want to spar with me some time i'd love to, unless he's sparring with me or i'm in the middle of a war or something.

But yeah best of luck to you, hopefully you can do corks soon.
:)
Looks like you have the same problem as I did. Like everybody else has said, it's very difficult to teach tricking. Corks are very daunting, and they're difficult at first, but I found that after I landed my first, I could pull them off constantly. Setting up can be difficult. Just make sure you have your foot flat on the ground to give the most grip. When you begin the cork, you'll need everything to reach it's peak at the same moment. Your arms should be fully raised at the same time as your jumping hip is fully extended and your other is mostly contracted (not all the way, or it looks like you're eating your knee). At the same time, your arms should be raised, your pecs and chest spun, and your abs extended. This is some serious timing that is hard to perfect. Once you're in the air, it's usually best to go into a semi-balled position. Not all the way, or it looks bad, the more laid out the better. Lower your arms and half contract your elbows. Contract your knees just a tad, and bring them to a position that is not fully straight, but just a touch beyond. Keeping this form will make you keep good spin and rotation speed. This is how I do corks. However, don't get into a habit of doing corks all the time. Many trickers can do them, and too many in one replay without variation can get boring.

I hope these tips helped! Good luck
Last edited by SkyWhale; Dec 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Following from Sky's reply;

You should have good spin momentum when you jump, and a good power behind the leg swing which gets it going. Try B-twists, they give you the basic idea of a cork. Not the same setup, but it involves controlling spin momentum.

(Also, you spelled truckers instead of trickers.)
ahoy, mother fuck
Edited out, but I'm on an iPad so it's harder to type. But yeah, if you're still having difficulty watching examples of cork replays in slow motion can be helpful.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
And yeah his video is coming up white i can't see anything of it.

Okay, I might got a bug at linking youtube videos.

Removed my comment.
Flesh mon don't worry it doesn't take a day to learn how to cork
You will do it over time
I watched other people cork in replays and in multiplayer and I just tried to practice
-----
After I finish my home work I could send you an example if you like?
Last edited by gizodude; Dec 14, 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all games
thanks everyone for the help im going to get working at it and if I think ive completed it ill post the replay here just one thing should I put the gravity on -30.00
-----
here this is what ive tried tell me if its getting there,
what I need to improve on and anything else,
tell me if im even doing it right
Attached Files
Cork atempt 1.rpl (77.8 KB, 19 views)
Cork atempt 2.rpl (99.1 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Quack; Dec 14, 2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
When learning how to trick it takes time and patients. I can guarantee you would learn it in a day. Just keep on pumping out tricking replays and experiment with different setups. Also it's better to actually know the trick or setup rather then reading or watching a tutorial so you can do the trick in many different circumstances. Hope this helps because I had the same problem and I understand your pain.

Also, always keep the gravity on -30 or you'll just get used to some other gravity setting and have no clue how to trick on -30.
Last edited by Nate; Dec 14, 2014 at 04:06 PM.