Ranking
Original Post
Random Texture keeps popping up on my tori
I deleted my customs folder and redownloaded but it's still there.
I'm on toribash version 5.12 not on steam.

Screenshot

Last edited by darthc3po; Nov 26, 2017 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a photo.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Someone seems to have uploaded a custom texture to your Valkyrie leg item. Did you buy it from the market?? If so, that's probably all it is. You can remove it and use a white texture, or I can give you my own personal leg item texture so you can upload it. It COULD also be the glitch that is happened with the 3d items right now, I'm not sure.
-----
Edit: that's exactly what it is. You have a custom texture on your Valkyrie item. I can give you my default texture if you want, so you can have the default texture. Alternatively, you can wait until the devs come out with a way to reset the items to default textures
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 26, 2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I thought it was just straight up a 3d object I didn't know it had like textures 'n shit attached.
Guess I gotta do more research into stuff before I buy it.
I can't edit it so I can't upload a photo, I could to a bulk wipe of my textures and then try but I dunno if it'd work.
Oh thank you, I'm used to seeing the edit button but that works too!
Thank you guys
No problem, glad it helped closing your thread now, if you have any other questions then feel free to reopen your thread and post!