ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Alittle Help Over Here!!!
is anybuddy haveing a problem with with the ingame torishop. u know...when u go ingame login then...instead of going to multiplayer there is a torishop. when i go there it wont let me change colors and doesn't have arrows for me to change...and im it lots of pieces anybuddy els having this problem
This is a global bug in 3.8, everyone has it.

The navigation buttons are there, they just dont show up.

Click where they supose to be, and the colors will change.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i tried that it works for changing relaxes and forces...but when u try to change colors there is no buttons...ive clicked all around and no button lol
Oh well. All you can do is wait : )

Alternatively, if you want to preview colors, there's a tutorial about that somewhere. Go search. Infact, if you type "single joint colors" in the search button, it'll probably be the first one.
Originally Posted by JeetKuneDo View Post
i tried that it works for changing relaxes and forces...but when u try to change colors there is no buttons...ive clicked all around and no button lol

Believe me, the buttons are there, you just need to find them.
They are in the middle, search torishop pictures from older versions, or install an older version and check where the buttons are.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!