Toribash
I have a problem i cant get gimp or gimp 2.... im using windows vista and i cant get it it always has a "File Corrupted please get a new file" or something.... can anyone help
I made one the move is kind of fail, but it was closest at hand.
Our Raptor, Who art in /h/eaven, ; Thy posts be done In /b/ as it is in /h/eaven. forgive us our trolling As we forgive those who troll against us, deliver us from /fur/ry. In the name of the Moot. Amen.
jeez spulcher ever heard of the recycle bin lil trash can logo at the corner of the screen xD cool ill use this thanks alot
keep posting gimp stuffs ^_^
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
guys after you glow it try doing color to alpha/black, makes the background white instead of black
Aff you hack

Really simple tutorial, and there are faster ways of doing this, but i am farrrr too lazy to create and post my own tutorial.
that just made it clear?
Our Raptor, Who art in /h/eaven, ; Thy posts be done In /b/ as it is in /h/eaven. forgive us our trolling As we forgive those who troll against us, deliver us from /fur/ry. In the name of the Moot. Amen.
When I try and make the background white it just fuxxes up. That might be something to do with me only glowifying bumpmapped images though. I still prefer a black background anyway.

Edit: Glowy sex position.

Last edited by A0Xr; May 14, 2008 at 07:09 PM.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over