Ranking
Original Post
Help
Recently I started tricking in xspar.tbm and have been trying to full twist. I swing my arms up and over, using pecs and chest but I haven't been able to get more than a 180 spin. Any ideas?
yeah I could help if you show a replay. are you getting low before or just trying to do it. I recommend getting lower so you can gather more momentum... but that's just a theory a... toribash theory

Here ya go.
-----
A replay of a failed attempt
Attached Files
back full attempt.rpl (30.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Sboy0604; Oct 13, 2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sboy~ you had the idea right, you just waited too long to do the jump. Message me on the forums I will get ingame with you and help you out friend.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Absolutely love the start, try getting a little lower and use your legs to force your tori higher in order to gain enough air to land on your feet.
Parrot
I recommend rather then getting these small tid bits go find a tutorial.
Get familiarized with the tutorial and tutorial request threads.
The tutorial thread is where you find tutorials. The request tutorial thread is where you request a tutorial to be made or presented to you.
For example, there are already tutorials on tricking. SO if you go in the request tutorial thread and ask for a tricking tutorial someone will give you a link to a tutorial made on tricking.
Here is a tutorial on tricking. Next time I recommend using the threads I have just discussed.
The main tutorials I found were outdated so here are some tut vids.
Usually, there are current tutorials available at all times.
I am going to give you a bunch of videos that should help you.
Most of the times rather than youtube the forums previously mentioned threads are your best bet.
VID TUTS
Basic Knowledge Tutorial
Basic Backflip Tutorial
Cork Tutorial
FORUM TUTS
Advanced Tricking Tutorial

For further references go to the toribash tricktionary to interact with fellow trickers and further your understanding.