ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
wow you are talking about dead clans and BOOM you was in Mystic
anyway it's a NO for me because you think people needs you

have you seen my art? and if you did, what you thought about it and is there any way that it'd change your mind about your decision?
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
have you seen my art? and if you did, what you thought about it and is there any way that it'd change your mind about your decision?

actually i didn't think that art would be helpful for the clan in any way
but you are a nice guy that's what'sup i said no and i wont change this
decision because you don't have any experience in replay making
if you want me to change my decision try to create a good SP replay
and i will change my opinion or Decision
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
well, here is my first replay ever, I'm trying really hard to become better but openers are lacking
Attached Files
1.rpl (102.0 KB, 4 views)
So we have 2 yes, 1 no, 1 neutral for Revx.
3 yes makes it count.
I'll let Aadame invite, not me.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ok so i don't know if this will be enough , but lets try !

Hello , my name's Damien , im 13. I was born on the 13th of july of 2004.
I've got my 2 parents alive (sorry revx) and 1 brother.I rather having a sister but eh , i have no luck. I'm pretty good at school , at doing sports and at drawing (oh and making awesome DragonMeows in drawing).
My favourit things in school are the drawing thing (I dont know how it is called) and english , why english ? cause it's funny to see how french pupils are bad at speaking that language (well im pretty bad too , but they are worse)
-
I met Toribash in february 2015 (well not really cause thats my main account , i started before) , BUT ! my main got banned. Not a real problem for me cause i made raging creati0n , and i like that. I joined a ot of clans but i never fit with them. A day i met the legendary scammer called asni, hes my friend now , AND HE FKING OWE ME 100k , but heh he always paid me back by like 100%+ so im not angry. Another day i met a guy called Aizehn , he was a cool guy but became same as asni so heh. But guess what ? He made me meeting revx !(he was called Noob1845 LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL , good idea to have bough this namechange boi <69)
I want to join it because i feel like i will fit with this clan , this clan is exactly what i shearch (there was CPN too but its dead). Yep sorry Revx , you're not the main reason of why i'm joining it <69 I know you gonna be angry about that Revx , please dont be salty :I
Oh and for my skills , hum i'm bad for using the forums and it bug so ima add my shit on dropbox and give you a link soon , and yo ucan test me ingame <3

I t00k a picture of my new DragonMeow (a cat with some shit of a dragon)
https://imgur.com/MpKsWy0
Last edited by GrillePain; Oct 18, 2017 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by GrillePain View Post

I've got my 2 parents alive (sorry revx) and 1 brother.I rather having a sister but eh , i have no luck. I'm pretty good at school , at doing sports and at drawing (oh and making awesome DragonMeows in drawing).
My favourit things in school are the drawing thing (I dont know how it is called) and english , why english ? cause it's funny to see how french pupils are bad at speaking that language (well im pretty bad too , but they are worse)
-
I met Toribash in february 2015 (well not really cause thats my main account , i started before) , BUT ! my main got banned. Not a real problem for me cause i made raging creati0n , and i like that. I joined a ot of clans but i never fit with them. A day i met the legendary scammer called asni, hes my friend now , AND HE FKING OWE ME 100k , but heh he always paid me back by like 100%+ so im not angry. Another day i met a guy called Aizehn , he was a cool guy but became same as asni so heh. But guess what ? He made me meeting revx !(he was called Noob1845 LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL , good idea to have bough this namechange boi <69)
I want to join it because i feel like i will fit with this clan , this clan is exactly what i shearch (there was CPN too but its dead). Yep sorry Revx , you're not the main reason of why i'm joining it <69 I know you gonna be angry about that Revx , please dont be salty :I
Oh and for my skills , hum i'm bad for using the forums and it bug so ima add my shit on dropbox and give you a link soon , and yo ucan test me ingame <3

Let's exclude the fact that you mentionned me in random parts multiple times (lmfao), The fact that you mentionned that pissing off admins is just innapropriate. I'm not really an OG to Vector and I don't even know if I can have my opinion on recruitments but yeah I think that Vector members should be respectful with everyone in the community, especially the staff members. Apologies but I guess it'll be a no from me, good luck the same (also, good luck for your main, hope you get it back soon)

-

How am i unrespectful ?

Up here
I said absolutely nothing bad dude. Maybe its my joke about your nickname ? BRUH if you cant take jokes its not my problem. And well , you're always salty when i try to join a clna that you are already in.
Well, I just made my comments on your app, we clearly don't have the same description of salty but it's alright I guess. Good luck again