Ranking
Hi, I played a few games of Dota 2 :^) I played Sven and Juggernaut but I would like to know which heroes are worth learning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
All of them are worth learning but you can start with Wraith King and those 2 you picked because they are basically the easiest
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Hi, I played a few games of Dota 2 :^) I played Sven and Juggernaut but I would like to know which heroes are worth learning.

Have you ever player Lol or another rpg/moba game?
Try Tiny.
Yo guys wadup. Hows the new fuckin patch with pangolier and dark willow?

what is this game anymore
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Haven't played DotA 2 in a few months since my PC is broken but I do follow the game and I think the current patch was pretty cool. The ranked season is what I liked the most and the new talent tree for some heroes like IO.

Now when it comes to champions I think Dark Willow fits the game but Pangolier just seems like a meme to me.
This is dota 3.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
This is shit, I do not play this game anymore nor will ever do until they change it back to how it was in the first place. I give up.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'm moving to PUBG.

Even if I suck.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.