Toribash
Favourite Anime/Manga: K
Favourite Character:
Mikito Suoh
What made you love Anime/Manga? Well I got into a debate with my older brother on what channel to put on my mom let him pick a channel and he put on Naruto I acted like I didn't like it but really I wanted to be Naruto I was one of the biggest fanboys because of that
Anime card:
<-- I just made it
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Originally Posted by Wooq View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: K
Favourite Character:
Mikito Suoh
What made you love Anime/Manga? Well I got into a debate with my older brother on what channel to put on my mom let him pick a channel and he put on Naruto I acted like I didn't like it but really I wanted to be Naruto I was one of the biggest fanboys because of that
Anime card:
<-- I just made it

Welcome to Anime United, feel free to chat with us in our threads
Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden (They come hand in hand really)

Favourite Character: Kakashi is a very close second as you can probably tell, But all time favorite is Madara Uchiha. The man is a killing god & honestly just puts on a great show let alone the power he possesses is just insane *i fan girl over him alot*

What made you love Anime/Manga? The fact I could somewhat relate to how some people were feeling and how they coped with the pressure & the heart string get pulled heaps & the story telling is beautiful.

Anime card: I sadly don't use this as I have other site I stream my anime off, If that's a problem I can always start using this site if you guys prefer? Not a huge range of anime I watch too be fair but have watched like Full Metal Alch, Hellsing (Good version) and a few other bits and pieces.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Feel free to post around, Jewww, Concon will add you to the list soon
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Favourite Anime/Manga: Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
Favourite Character: Rikka Takanashi
What made you love Anime/Manga?: My brother introduced me to K-on, then after that I watched other anime
Anime card: I don't really use anime planet :l
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
Favourite Character: Rikka Takanashi
What made you love Anime/Manga?: My brother introduced me to K-on, then after that I watched other anime
Anime card: I don't really use anime planet :l

Welcome to Anime United Gardensex xD
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Welcome to Anime United Gardensex xD

I still hate you for that
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS