Ranking
A fair bit of it was to stiff for me but it still had some real epic dm's. I think you should improve a bit on your jumps, thats pretty much it, overall it was awesome. 8/10
hi.
Nice replay, but I dont really like the kick when you split the glutes.
Put a bit more flow in it.
Also, why the jumping around? Nice jumps, but kinda random. 7.5/10
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Stiff? O.o

Can you point out where maybe?

Also yeah I know it ain't so great. It was made for an event where I had to focus on creativity, realism and destruction so I had to put the spins in it ( or so I thought). But where did I break the flow?
nowhere.

I liked that replay, but it was a bit weak for my liking, (You know, I always do at least 3 dismembers in 1 kick, when not doing split/decap). But I liked the jumping around part. The only thing I dislike is the pose. You could have stood there. by the way I give a 8.5/10 for it.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Oh thanks

Yeah I know, the part after the boom was rushed to meet the deadline of the event and because I hate dm-ing uke on the floor.
Pretty Nice.
It was a nice idea to through the body in the air on 30.00 Gravity.
But i was looking forward to a boom hit in mid air but it was still alright.
Thanks jets

Yeah the problem was I couldn't get to it in time as it didn't have enough altitude. I am working on a no grab throw that's much higher to give me time. But I am lazy :[
Ok so here's my first SP spar made, hope it looks good.

Also added a banner ( thanks to chuckninja) and a link to all my favorite replays of mine up until now to save ( these on the first post).

Cnc please :]
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - spar vs uke 1.rpl (912.0 KB, 70 views)
The flow was one-sided in most of the spar <---- gets you bored :/
Other than that , I love the hits and stuff. 7/10
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all