ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Xbox 360 vs PS3
I know there's gotta be a hell load of threads like this, but I honestly don't want to go through 20 pages of old threads just to resurect one. So here I am...*ahem*

Title says mostly everything. Xbox 360 vs PS3. Consider all factors. Not the plain and obvious things, or PS3 would get an insta-win.

Me, Myself, and I are all Xbox men. Although I acknowledge that PS3 is a better console, I still prefer the Xbox. 2 Reasons.

1) Halo
2) All my friends.

It is quite annoying to have an annual cost, but at least we don't lose that service for a month due to bad security of the console owner.

So tell everyone your opinion. Give reasons. Please no "360 suck assssssss beeeeffff" or "PS3 4 hommmoooeezzz." I just want to see everyone's opinion, backed up by reason(s).
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Xbox: Better game-play, period.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Xbox: Better game-play, period.

+1 Respect
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Lets face it, microsoft can't compete with sony. PS3 is much better, imo, but that may just be because i've had every single form of the playstation they have ever made.
Hoss.
I really hate this sort of debate.

Both consoles have their pros and cons, but the debate happens when two noobs get into a fight on either console.

Truth is, both are good, just in their own ways.
It's. . . been too long.
In my opinion the only thing that the PS3 has better than the Xbox 360 is the fact that you don't have to pay for the internet and the slightly better graphics.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9hn3jYQcA

Go to :43 to see what a majority of machinima watchers think.

I myself see no huge difference. I have played both, but I enjoy the ps3 better because of the controller.

Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
In my opinion the only thing that the PS3 has better than the Xbox 360 is the fact that you don't have to pay for the internet and the slightly better graphics.

As well as this.
Last edited by Skolfe; Jul 11, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think that the ps3 is superior in all ways possible

Mind elaborating?
~Dargon
Last edited by Dargon; Jul 11, 2011 at 07:05 PM.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
This isn't Discussion, but if you must post please at least try to provide arguments..

Me? Playstation all the way down. Why? Demon's Souls > Xbox 360.
..And that's just one game. :P I don't really care about graphics or "community", but PS3 exclusives are the reason for me owning gaming console. :P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Are you kidding? Its 360. Look at their programs. Kinect for example and look at our avatars. PS3 dont have anything close to that except a smiley face. The only thing PS3 can boast about is God of War thats it.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this