Toribash
I wouldn't tell fallu anything.
He has no ears.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Oh, to be young
I found the famed post of old

And an incoherent 12 y/o me

Getting sentimental reminiscing - I guess we (I?) just don't bond like back in the day. If any of you babes ever get married, you better invite me to the wedding
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 20, 2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: An an
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I have around 5-6k posts in that thread lol

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It took me quite a while to learn English. I even had troubles with Norwegian until I was 6-7 years old because I grew up in Cuba.
Now I just need to find my parrot app... Is there any trick to doing so when it doesn't show up with the search function?
Hmmm, you'd probably have an easier time tracing it via someone else who'll have posted a reply & has a low post count

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Searching dates ascending for my name across all boards, nothing before may '08 shows up, same with my unimaginative friend of old lijaxo. With you it's march '08.
Is the oldest/one of the oldest app threads still around somewhere even if its content isn't searchable? Not really important, but when I can't figure stuff out I get that itch.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
It took me quite a while to learn English. I even had troubles with Norwegian until I was 6-7 years old because I grew up in Cuba.

and your english is better than most native english speakers
FIRED UP