ES Recruitment Drive
ok can someone tell me how setposition and setpositionrot do? all i know is that i can get toria uke to be in a certain position from 000, like i can have 1,1,1,-1,-1,-1, uke 1 unit left, forward, and up, and tori right, backwords, and down.

what is defualt for the two things, and what do setpositionrot do? all it does for me is if i put like 1 in 0,0,1,0,0,1 the people get compeltely messed up. nothing lese seems to have any effect

help please, im very confused
- its been a while
ehy, i don't know if this is the right 3ad, btw i've not zweihander mod in the mod list, how can i download it?
Originally Posted by Exoray View Post
ehy, i don't know if this is the right 3ad, btw i've not zweihander mod in the mod list, how can i download it?

You can't, I never posted it on the forums. But it should auto-download when you go online.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
You can't, I never posted it on the forums. But it should auto-download when you go online.

i know, but i don't have it!!!! btw, i've another problem, i created a mod some minutes ago why i can't put that mod in my room when i play in multiplayer?
(How) can you joust an object?
I used search but couln't find anything please help.

Ty Glocklie

Originally Posted by Exoray View Post
i know, but i don't have it!!!! btw, i've another problem, i created a mod some minutes ago why i can't put that mod in my room when i play in multiplayer?

Because your mod first have to been uploaded and accepted in the Mods section of the forums.
Grandmaster Gaming. Multi-gaming clan. Dare to join! Send an E-mail to [email protected]
ok, ive got a REALLY weriod glitch. i never heard of it before, and its occuring in a really simple mod.

basicly whats happening:
tori/uke are going through eviromental objects. then toribash crashes.

heres the mod. help please

the mod:
basicly theirs 16 tiles arranged in a chekerboard pattern. thrust perfectly ballances out the gravity for the individual squars. the squars are als opretty heavy

also:
can someone help me with player pos and player rot? how do you make uke and tori stand face to face, 1000 distance apart, but also 500 distance away from normal center starting point.
Attached Files
checkerboard.tbm (3.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 5, 2009 at 08:04 AM.
- its been a while