Toribash
Facade, I never really talked about my interest in CoD Ghosts.

The only reason I buy CoD games is to play with friends (join the bandwagon).

Thiggist, one question.

Why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What could they have been thinking?
They obviously couldn't understand you positive notions x)

Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Eh Battlefield 4 is practically the same as Battlefield 3, with new textures, sounds, and a whopping 10 maps (that's sarcasm).

Gg Battlefield, you had your good days, but I am unimpressed.

Battlefield 4 doesn't feel like battlefield 3

Maybe it's the improvements/adds on the gameplay.

Maybe the tweaks that they made.

Maybe the graphics work (?

Or that's atleast when I play the beta tbh, still is buggy as fuck.

But hey, most people complains that x game looks like x game, and still you will buy it, just like CoD, just like NFS. And now just like Battlefield maybe?

But even if they look similar, you always find those "things" of the game witch you really like it and make the game stand out from the others games IMO.
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
Whoops now I'm sad
My tera account with my level 59 slayer and character slot is banned now I asked them why and they sent me this:
We did sent an email to [email protected] notifying you of the permanent ban. Your account is permanently closed for multiple violations of our Terms of Service (http://tera.enmasse.com/terms-of-service). The offenses include: racism, hate-speech, and other personal attacks.

Here are some examples of your chats:
"kill yourself faaggot"
"NAZI REVOLUCION"
"pass lead fagget"
"heil hitler"
"nigr" (spammed repeatedly)
"fuck this gas the jews I don't care"
"nazis can be nice. I try to gas them out fast so they don't suffer."

Your chats, guild logo (a swastika), and overall behavior are not welcome in our game. This decision is final and will not be overturned. We thank you for your interest in TERA and wish you luck on your gaming journeys.

I don't know what else I was supposed to do when my username was Hitler :<

obviously an example of power abuse and hate crime.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Eh Battlefield 4 is practically the same as Battlefield 3, with new textures, sounds, and a whopping 10 maps (that's sarcasm).

Gg Battlefield, you had your good days, but I am unimpressed.

Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Call of Duty Ghosts is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 with a whole whopping 10 same maps but with different textures and models.

Already preordered both and I don't regret it
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
Whoops now I'm sad
My tera account with my level 59 slayer and character slot is banned now I asked them why and they sent me this:
We did sent an email to [email protected] notifying you of the permanent ban. Your account is permanently closed for multiple violations of our Terms of Service (http://tera.enmasse.com/terms-of-service). The offenses include: racism, hate-speech, and other personal attacks.

Here are some examples of your chats:
"kill yourself faaggot"
"NAZI REVOLUCION"
"pass lead fagget"
"heil hitler"
"nigr" (spammed repeatedly)
"fuck this gas the jews I don't care"
"nazis can be nice. I try to gas them out fast so they don't suffer."

Your chats, guild logo (a swastika), and overall behavior are not welcome in our game. This decision is final and will not be overturned. We thank you for your interest in TERA and wish you luck on your gaming journeys.

I don't know what else I was supposed to do when my username was Hitler :<

This, this right here, is why we're friends.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
Already preordered both and I don't regret it

I like battlefield and call of duty regardless if they don't make many changes.

World at War was still the best call of duty though.
what am i doing here
Anyone played wartune? You know, that huge ripoff of a game that uses women to get them some cash?

^ that
if I ever meet the guy who invented battlelog, I'm gonna punch him in the dick so hard
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ