ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Evaq View Post
I love you bro!

Please don't post on our board again , on both of your accounts
Originally Posted by Weooo View Post
bruh

Please, don't shitpost this thread. If you want it just do it on the general talking thread.
Keep walking
hello my irl name is Adam i am 13 and i have been playing this game for a 11 months and 7 days and i wanted to join Electric for a while now since i came back from vacation i wanted to join a clan so ive seen some clans here and there and then i saw e and i thought to my self well maybe there just not that many people and days past ive seen more and more e's so i thought maybe there progressing well so more and more days past i thought u know what maybe i should join
this is how i started tori i was scrolling threw the games that my friend had and i spotted toribash i looked up toribash and a bunch of videos came out and i asked him if he could teach me he taught me everything i knew after a few months he passed away in a car accident and i thought to my self maybe i should become a good player so i played more and more games im still training to become a good player and thats why i want to join Electric to become a good player "Electric."
Last edited by blooooppp; Jul 15, 2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: i messed up i meant to do a paragraph
Originally Posted by blooooppp View Post
hello my irl name is Adam i am 13 and i have been playing this game for a 11 months and 7 days and i wanted to join Electric for a while now since i came back from vacation i wanted to join a clan so ive seen some clans here and there and then i saw e and i thought to my self well maybe there just not that many people and days past ive seen more and more e's so i thought maybe there progressing well so more and more days past i thought u know what maybe i should join
this is how i started tori i was scrolling threw the games that my friend had and i spotted toribash i looked up toribash and a bunch of videos came out and i asked him if he could teach me he taught me everything i knew after a few months he passed away in a car accident and i thought to my self maybe i should become a good player so i played more and more games im still training to become a good player and thats why i want to join Electric to become a good player "Electric."

I'm sorry for your loss, and yeah you seem like a nice guy your application is pretty detailed and i think you would be a good member for electric but i'll have to wait for others to reply before i could invite you, It's a yes from me.
:)