ES Recruitment Drive
Don't even got to vote for SparChar, he's a good ally, but now he's a member. Welcome
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Oh nice You're Filipino! So am I. What a coincidence. Anyways I thought your application was down right amazing. You explained everything very well and clearly. And you are very forum active as well. I give a big fat YES.
:/
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Hi to the members of Electric! I bet you weren't expecting me, eh?

My name is Riches, although you can call by any one of my many nicknames: Fries, Spar, Asian, etc.
I'm a full blown Asian, specifically Filipino, so you can expect me to do all your math homework in 5 minutes. It doesn't matter how many questions or pages, I'll find a way.
I'm only 14, but I try to be as mature as possible and I currently live in the state of Texas where everything is bigger except my penis.

My time in Toribash has been a bit... chaotic.

I started playing this game when I was looking for good free indie games because I'm poor (obv becuz ason) and I had an account called Friesguy that I created in Nov 2012.
I watched many videos about the game before I played it and always had an interest with cool singleplayer replays. As you can guess, I was just horrible. I couldn't stand for more than 3 turns before I faceplant on the ground.
I tried out multiplayer and was slightly intrigued with it. I played a large variety of mods and never really stuck to anything until I was a green belt.

At this time, I was playing a whole ton of Twinswords. I just thought about all the possibilities and new moves I can come up with with swords as hands. I played Twinswords until blue belt, and then I had this awesome idea to make another alt.

As NexGamer, I played Judo, Taekkyon, Wushu, and made a whole bunch of retarded singleplayer mods. Not much to say about that.

And then SparChar was made.

As you can guess, I made this account with sparring in mind. I thought sparring was the coolest shit ever and I wanted to learn and get good at it. At this stage, I was able to create decent replays, spar, parkour, and even play wushu extremely well. One could say that the summer of 2013 was my prime.

In October 2013, a clan called Kaen no Mai or (k) was made by Cyronex. I quit MOFF in order to help the new clan and since I pretty much knew Cyri, I think he just straight up let me in. We had a good thing going and the clan had a very active forum and skype group. Everybody was always chatting. I even made friends like Tarail, Mai, Cyri, SenseiKitten or w/e he goes by now, Miku, and ThePebble. They were the reason I started getting so active in the forums.
We were also a wushu group, but unfortunately the group was only active long enough to start 1 war with The Fearless. Our clanmate, Submerge, also recorded it.

If you're curious enough :P

Anyways, when the clan had a name change to RWBY, everything pretty much fell apart from there. After four good members left, our leader got stressed out and other people started leaving. I stayed until the very, very end, until it was just Tarail and I and an inactive player actually. In fact, I'm still with them. My alt resides with the clan in case I'm to revive it which probably won't happen.

I stayed with Moffia afterwards and just kinda didn't know what to do. Despite my increasing knowledge of replaying making, I was slowly getting less and less active in the game, but I stayed active in the forums. The game got really boring with nothing else to do. No friends, no nothing. like real life

I then started playing League of Legends with Tarail who is completely disconnected to Toribash and is also 2-3 years older than me. He was the only one I could stay connected to, but nobody cares about that. or anything I've typed above for that matter

So now, here I am. Trying to get active with the game since I am getting burnt out on League, and I think joining Electric can help me with that.

Skype is friesguy5467
Steam is SparChar/friesguy5467
My GMT is -5
So feel free to contact me if you guys need help, although a PM might work better.

Tl;dr

Let me join the clan pls, I'll suck your Deak, DickManiac.

P.S. sorry for huge ass app

I'm sorry for invading, but I saw this, and lurking so much, I had to vouch for this guy. He's great on the forums, he's been a loyal member to (MOFF) for ages, and is active as much as he can be. Honestly a great member, and I see no reason to deny this guy.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
info about me:Hi my name is jared aka Sild im 15 and i love toribash im currently a orange belt but i used to have an account awhile ago that was black belt but i forgot the information,i am always on toribash and i have skype, its name is BEARS!!, i love ABD and most of all i love to do wars. i do best in wars because i actually have to try in order to win the war. i also love to meet new people and i love to have fun .

why i want to be in [e]: Well foobi said i should try and make an app and i said why not . i also want to join e because it was a really good clan before it died awhile ago. i also seen some other members and they arnt complete assholes like other clans

Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
^proof i read the thingy.

sincerely,
Sild
Originally Posted by sild View Post
info about me:Hi my name is jared aka Sild im 15 and i love toribash im currently a orange belt but i used to have an account awhile ago that was black belt but i forgot the information,i am always on toribash and i have skype, its name is BEARS!!, i love ABD and most of all i love to do wars. i do best in wars because i actually have to try in order to win the war. i also love to meet new people and i love to have fun .

why i want to be in [e]: Well foobi said i should try and make an app and i said why not . i also want to join e because it was a really good clan before it died awhile ago. i also seen some other members and they arnt complete assholes like other clans

sincerely,
Sild

no for me, isn't experienced enough or forum active.
Originally Posted by sild View Post

sincerely,
Sild

Sorry to to say but it's a no for me due to the fact that you're a super low belt and you didn't do a decent enough application. Maybe re-write the application and add more information and I MIGHT give you a yes only if you get tried out to get in.

For now:
no
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me