ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(So) Soak Recruitment

So you think you are wet enough to join us? Prove it to us. Write a free form application and make sure you include a lot of detail. Posts that look like you spent five seconds on them will be ignored and denied. If you get a yes from a leader you will be automatically in. If you get a yes from two co-leaders you will be automatically in. Otherwise, you need five yeses to get in. Here is an example of a decent application. At the end of your application you must tell us how wet you are for this clan, just so we know you actually read this.

"Hello, my name is water. I am 1,000,000,000 years old and I live in many places. I have been on the search of a clan which looks fun and non serious, Soak looks like that clan. I have seen a couple of you guys in game and I adore the way you fight. I see you like to play a lot of Aikido. My favorite mods are Judo and Aikido. I like Judo because its just enjoyable and the dismemberment are something you can laugh about without worrying about losing. Aikido is the mod I turn to when I want to have some competitive play. If I get in this clan, I would like to be part of the in game team. My GMT is +0 and I am normally online in the mornings and sometimes at night. Though if there is something important I will be there. I go to school too and in my spare time I like to search the forums so I will be able to stay active for you guys. This clan has good potential too. You all seem like nice people so that's the main reason I would love to join you. I am 99% wet for this clan."
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 21, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
Hey guys my name is Yuseimot but my real name is Christian (Chris) I honestly wanted to stay away from clans for a while at least but when I saw Soak i Immediately wanted to join the humor in the banners and name.

I am originally born in Okinawa Japan (grammar is horrible with me) I am currently 13 years of age (quite young I know but im mature for my age), I dont play much in game anymore due to the fact league of legends has taken a lot of time from me

My gmt is -6 I can be in game rare but forums im on every day I will be honest and say I have not been posting much any more because of not having a clan ( nothing to post for that I can relate to anymore)

But other then that I see great potential in this clan and I hope you will think about me joining.

Thank you and good luck
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Hey guys my name is Yuseimot but my real name is Christian (Chris) I honestly wanted to stay away from clans for a while at least but when I saw Soak i Immediately wanted to join the humor in the banners and name.

I am originally born in Okinawa Japan (grammar is horrible with me) I am currently 13 years of age (quite young I know but im mature for my age), I dont play much in game anymore due to the fact league of legends has taken a lot of time from me

My gmt is -6 I can be in game rare but forums im on every day I will be honest and say I have not been posting much any more because of not having a clan ( nothing to post for that I can relate to anymore)

But other then that I see great potential in this clan and I hope you will think about me joining.

Thank you and good luck

You sir, are accepted Enjoy your time with Soak. I will put you on Trial for a day or two then I will rank you to a member.
I'm 17, Since i got a Ipad about 2 months ago i'm really active on the forums and even before my little toribash tablet (Hehe That's that i call it.) I've always been active on the forums and if its really necessary I'm about a 9/10 in forum activity. Now since most of the time I'm on Photo Shop or Forums i don't really get on as much as i should ingame wise BUT i am on more then often, Like said with my topic of my Forum Activity if necessary im about a 7/10..

Sooo mah name is Danny, Most of the time my ign's are SirVooDoo Slick213 or Kitty (I like to be girl-ish Hehe) Anyways Ummmmm there really is nothing special about me i like anime i like Photoshop and I vape... Idk if that's special so yea
Umm i'm not new to Tb i've been here since 2012 or late 2011 I don't really remember i did quit for a while cuz i got banned #RipKitty I've only been in 4 clans Ethereal, Hunter, Voc, & Fight Club i was going to join Fl0w but that didn't happen.
I guess i gotta go personal now um i'm 17, currently living in Texas but will move to Cali in about a month #TheHeatIsRealInTexas and uhhhhhh i lives with my mums cuz i think its better to buy a decent looking place in a nice and chill area and not have to rush out, having to whore my self to afford an apt... >_>

Ummm i dont have a favorite mod because all i play is Akido And/Or Akido Big Dojo..Unless you count that as a favorite mod XD..

For the reason i want to join soak. Honest to god opinion, Idk i just wana do something new. You know? But yea for real this clan seems like a very mature and calm clan and that's something I've been looking for.

I can hopefully give to the clan, organization of events or shops, making others laugh, making textures ,And uhh really that's about it there really is nothing eles that I personally can say I can help the clan with.

Heres something a lil extra because i feel that since im good with textures i should show my work.
(One of the heads are free to use if you want... Color Scheme is Hunter and Amethyst) ohh and btw im so wet i cant even.....

Stuff.

-----------------

Bet that app can make anyone who reads it be like

Hehehe

Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 23, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Originally Posted by SirVooDoo View Post
I'm 17, Since i got a Ipad about 2 months ago i'm really active on the forums and even before my little toribash tablet (Hehe That's that i call it.) I've always been active on the forums and if its really necessary I'm about a 9/10 in forum activity. Now since most of the time I'm on Photo Shop or Forums i don't really get on as much as i should ingame wise BUT i am on more then often, Like said with my topic of my Forum Activity if necessary im about a 7/10..

Sooo mah name is Danny, Most of the time my ign's are SirVooDoo Slick213 or Kitty (I like to be girl-ish Hehe) Anyways Ummmmm there really is nothing special about me i like anime i like Photoshop and I vape... Idk if that's special so yea
Umm i'm not new to Tb i've been here since 2012 or late 2011 I don't really remember i did quit for a while cuz i got banned #RipKitty I've only been in 4 clans Ethereal, Hunter, Voc, & Fight Club i was going to join Fl0w but that didn't happen.
I guess i gotta go personal now um i'm 17, currently living in Texas but will move to Cali in about a month #TheHeatIsRealInTexas and uhhhhhh i lives with my mums cuz i think its better to buy a decent looking place in a nice and chill area and not have to rush out, having to whore my self to afford an apt... >_>

Ummm i dont have a favorite mod because all i play is Akido And/Or Akido Big Dojo..Unless you count that as a favorite mod XD..

For the reason i want to join soak. Honest to god opinion, Idk i just wana do something new. You know? But yea for real this clan seems like a very mature and calm clan and that's something I've been looking for.

I can hopefully give to the clan, organization of events or shops, making others laugh, making textures ,And uhh really that's about it there really is nothing eles that I personally can say I can help the clan with.

Heres something a lil extra because i feel that since im good with textures i should show my work.
(One of the heads are free to use if you want... Color Scheme is Hunter and Amethyst)

Stuff.

-----------------

Bet that app can make anyone who reads it be like

Hehehe

That girl is so wet...damn!

I like your app though and I have seen you on forums. You will be ranked as dry (trial member) and if you impress our members you will be ranked damp <3

Im chillin' in my 103% wet pants. 23 years old tattoo apprentice from Sweden, one kid and getting married in a week. I play when i find the time to. A few times a week, im currently on a quest looking for a clan to hang with, I feel lonely. Yeah well you told me this was a chill clan. (Wich for me means low req's. So if this apply ain't enough it's not the chill I'm searching for.)

______
/Scracky\

Last edited by Scracky; Aug 23, 2014 at 08:53 PM.

- The road to tattooing -
you sound like a cool guy, maybe not the longest app, but that doesn't really matter now does it? c:
I'll invite you
-Melqart
cage the gargoyle