ES Recruitment Drive
I was half trolling. Oh and I go to opf boys college. (I'm from pakistan)

I just feel like showing a picture of it:

Last edited by Hero; Aug 27, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Indeedy!
I'm going to London in a few weeks, to UCL.

Oh awesome! I was thinking about you the other day actually, I remember you saying about how you wanted to come over here for university this year. I still feel really bad because I said I was going to pick a couple of prospectuses up for you and never did ;(. I ended up getting into Gloucestershire, it's a shame really because I planned on going to one of Royal Holloway, Brunel or Queen St. Mary's but never was going to get the grades, we could have been just down the road!
That's too bad! I actually considered Royal Holloway too. I did fine without the prospectuses ; the good thing about English unis is that since you're paying them they throw as much information you want at your face until you apply. Then I got an interview at Impreial which went pretty badly and I ended up at UCL.
So, just gave blood for the first time. Some paperwork, couple of pinches, weird feeling in your arm, bam you're done. Nowhere near as bad as a lot of people seem to think it is.
There weren't any donuts at the place i went to, but there were little pretzels, crackers, drinks and such to help you with recovery (getting your iron back up, drinks to help with replenishing blood, etc.).

Just basic stuff, though there'd probably be more stuff at another place, this is just what was at the one i went to.
we get lollies and stuff here to give you a sugar spike until your blood refills so you don't pass out or something.
Σ