Toribash
Original Post
Toribash sold via CherryCredits
Heya Toribattans,

In a partnership with CherryCredits in Singapore we will have some scratch cards out with the following designs. Cool?

Hell yeah they are cool... now to find out what the hell Cherry Credits are.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
awesome!, lucky hawkinz =P
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Fook, Shabi .. This is hella good mate ! Especially with my head being on those babies (And infernox's head of course)! Well done, they look awesome. Hopefully my bro MuayThai can get me one when he goes over to Thai Land seeing Malaysia isnt that far away.

Spence, basically the same as a habbo pre-paid card. (Check out the website up the top) You basically go into a 7 Eleven store in Singapore or Malaysia and give them .. some cash (im asuming 10 bucks) and they give you one of these cards, you scratch off a bit of the card to reveal a code which you enter in the consume credits part of the Tori Shop and you get 10,000 Tori credits !
So you dont have to buy them over pay-pal or with a credit card, you know what a lot of parents are like? "What a waste of money, its a silly game" .
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 12, 2007 at 06:38 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
I'm actually glad I cant buy these, otherwise theyd overwheml me. I'd got to 7-11 then space out and wind up with 11,00 tc and like 5 demon sets or sumthing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I want one for the sake of having a Toribash card. Any way of shipping these?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Mmm... Cherries... Unfortunately I live half way across the world, and there aren't any 7-11's...

Sexy cards.
The head texture I made Hawkinz has achieved fame!
<3
Last edited by cayal; Oct 13, 2007 at 05:44 PM.
<3 MBK :D