Toribash
Original Post
Toribash on 1UP
We got featured on 1UP just a few weeks ago!

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/18890

"How hard is it to walk?" "Really fucking hard!" <---Damn rite

Anyways! Cheers Scott, Anthony... let us know the next time yall are in-game!

Gman
Last edited by Gman80; May 29, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
They seem to be a lame excuse for a game reviewing "group".
The girl pisses me off because she tries to find some ridiculously complex reason to enjoy or not enjoy both games. "...you have to be a fun person for the game [Toribash] to be fun." What? I agree that a game is only as fun as you make it but for a game to rely completely on the personality of the player is a farce.

I think the reviews are okay, but not nearly of the quality I would expect from 1UP.

EDIT: Maybe if they set the language of Makibishi Comic to English they would know what the fuck they're supposed to be doing in the game. :P
Last edited by boaf; Jun 25, 2008 at 10:21 PM.
I say yay more people= more people to kill and they can kill me Epic
Box For TA ! awo awo :D
Don't spam like that. It's really freaking annoying. 'Nuff said.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
/sigh. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to death that TB was featured. But like Boaf said, that girl annoyed the crap out of me (honestly all the reviewers seemed like people I wouldn't want to hang out with). Also, and more importantly, I know they mentioned the way the game works, but the overall tone of the review was that the game is unapproachable and difficult and that the main purpose of playing is to make silly ways of killing people. Making it sound more akin to that staircase fall game then a real fighting game. They didn't mention anything about the deep complexity's of the game in a positive light, they didn't mention anything about how fun the absolutely free multiplayer is, and they didn't mention the customization available. I haven't watched the show in a while, but I wish we could get on X-play, or some other review show/mag that would actually take the time to look into the game beyond 10 minutes of play. But, oh well, YAY EXPOSURE!
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by pimps View Post
? ??

please dont spam. it's REALLY annoying.

anyway, it's great that toribash was featured on this.