Toribash
Original Post
Toribash on 1UP
We got featured on 1UP just a few weeks ago!

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/18890

"How hard is it to walk?" "Really fucking hard!" <---Damn rite

Anyways! Cheers Scott, Anthony... let us know the next time yall are in-game!

Gman
Last edited by Gman80; May 29, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
W00T we iz famos! This is a great step for us, though indeed it is marred by the rather poor quality review that they gave I agree with you guys that girl annoyed the crap out of me grrrr but hey it's recognition so I say we take it.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
lol I tore my torso off!!

That Makibishi game looked like crap :/
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by boaf View Post
They seem to be a lame excuse for a game reviewing "group".
The girl pisses me off because she tries to find some ridiculously complex reason to enjoy or not enjoy both games. "...you have to be a fun person for the game [Toribash] to be fun." What? I agree that a game is only as fun as you make it but for a game to rely completely on the personality of the player is a farce.

I think the reviews are okay, but not nearly of the quality I would expect from 1UP.

EDIT: Maybe if they set the language of Makibishi Comic to English they would know what the fuck they're supposed to be doing in the game. :P

Lol, true
timesplitters ftw!
The link is a lie O_OThis is an .on link
aww thats pretty sweet. Ya know, they should widely produce toribash as a disc game, and have it cost 15 bucks or something because it really is worth it. Plus if it was a disc game it might help with some bugs or graphices problems. :/
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
lol yay toribash is growing in popularity
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.