ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Announcing... Ground Textures! & User Text!
For the month of June!!!

We gots! Ground Textures and User Text Colours

Deposit Toricredits: (thru' Paypal, Wallie, One Bip or Shareit, Cherry Credits)

250k and more and you get:
  • Demon User Text (Limited Release Only)
  • Ground Texture.

100k and more and you get:
  • Vampire User Text (Limited Release Only)
  • Floor Texture

28k and more and you get teh:

Boost: (thru' Paypal)

1000, 1 month or more and you get:
  • Demon User Text
  • Floor Texture

200, any duration and you get:

Qi, any duration and you get:

Get that TIGER... It looks great on the ground too.
Last edited by Gman80; Jun 4, 2008 at 04:46 PM.
Vampire is limited edition? This is blasphemy!

I've had vampire since I started playing... It's never been limited edition. Hell, it used to be some of the cheapest colors around. Why this?
D:
when you try to deposit using paypal, it still says includes hand textures, full texture sets & whatnot

Thanks dude, this is fixed now. The offers were going out but we hadn't updated the text yet... Updated! --- Gman80
Last edited by Gman80; Jun 5, 2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Updated
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
128 x 128 milky

same as all the others. which kinda sux IMO. shoulda been bigger
<insert (something) here>
Wait....any bonuses for 1k booster for a week?

Sorry Phosphine,

This only applies to monthly 1k boosters. --- Gman
Last edited by Gman80; Jun 5, 2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: :)
My Sig :D
: D
Vamp is brighter and more red, that's like asking what the difference is between default blood and vampire blood...
too bad i has no moar prepaid moneyz on mai mobile atm, and im not about to buy new prepaid cards