Ranking
Original Post
ToriAgents and GameKeepers
We removed most of them because we thought they weren't really doing their job that well. If you were one of them and you're royally pissed, don't worry, we're going to be holding elections for new GKs and TAs soon. These will be judged partly by the community and partly by the administration, we would like you NOT to vote just for your friend, because that turns it into a popularity contest.

If you have any other complaints regarding this subject, send them to /dev/null please.

If they are extremely important, then PM me.

If you PM me for no reason, I reserve the right to ban you, keep that in mind please.

We're also increasing forum strictness a bit. Please read the rules a few times to make sure you know them.

---

If you would like to apply to become or rebecome a ToriAgent, read this thread and post in it:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=39588

However, still send complaints to /dev/null, and still send valid questions to me. Thank you.
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 7, 2008 at 01:10 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Do we apply for toriagent or does someone who is in the administration nominate someone for vote? Because i would like to become a toriagent. I feel i can greatly help the community become better then ever.
Last edited by AwesomeO; Jul 7, 2008 at 01:07 AM.
Hey there,

I just wanted to say grats to :

bboydanL
mosier
Psy-T
Shogan
Tonakai

for having kept their ToriAgent status. I've been kicked, but I don't care anymore : I've been ToriAgent for less than 3 weeks, so I couldn't prove what I could do to help the community.
I might try to get my status back, but I doubt I'll get it.

Bye,

Fyerrblad.

PS: I know that many people will try to get this status, good luck to everyone...
Gone
Fyerrblad, they all kept it for various reasons, don't be too bummed.

We killed everyone else, you know. xD

Updating first post with more details, AwesomeO in particular will want to look at them.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
I know, they've been kept because they really deserve it. So, I just wish you guys the best. My dream was to be Super Moderator one day, but I think it's the end for me. Suomynona, don't worry about me.
Gone
I have a regular weekend tourney and I'm only one active GK to host ingame tourney now.

here all my thread
http://forum.toribash.com/search.php?searchid=1081475

This does not contribute. Read the rule for "No spam" for further info.
~suomynona
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 7, 2008 at 02:16 AM.
The link isn't working Jepoy, and this is not the thread to prove that you should be a gamekeeper again I am pretty sure.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Then he should post in the GK application thread.

Edit: Damnit veb.

*sigh*

I'll get around to doing that properly, some time.

As in, when the ToriAgents are done.

Nabi guys might just make you a GK anyways.
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 7, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
bboydanL-never seen, not to mention helping someone
mosier-smart choice
Psy-T-hardly ever seem seen rarely ingame, and occasionally ingame
Shogan-smart choice
Tonakai-he left...and has been posting time from time