Ranking
Original Post
Nabi's ultimate lottery 1,000,000 tc!
Ok everyone its that time of year to dig every last toricredit out of your banks cause this is 1 opportunity no one can afford to miss.

1,000,000 tc is up for the win and all you have to do is go here and buy a ticket and they only cost 5,000 tc, indeed a very small price to pay for the chance to win 1,000,000 tc.

There is no limit to how many u can buy if you got the cash put it to good use cause every ticket counts, the more u buy the bigger your chances of winning but be quick the winner will be drawn 2 weeks after the 500,000th post has been made

Remember the more you buy the bigger your chances are of winning!.

Nabi-Tiger
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

wow.........

User has received an infraction for this post. *Light
Last edited by Lightningkid; Jul 21, 2008 at 12:32 AM.
This game is pretty cool man...
Bought one but i doubt i will win :/
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
i would buy one, cant afford it
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if u doubt u will win then naturaly ur gonna lose for not trying where as if you try you did ur best and u can actually win
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Nabi-Tiger View Post
if u doubt u will win then naturaly ur gonna lose for not trying where as if you try you did ur best and u can actually win

No money here.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today