Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.4 (codename grippeh)
Hey,

I have a new release with private servers. This means you can create your own Toribash rooms. This also means that the clan servers have been removed. If you want a clan server just create it on the fly. If you create a server you will be operator in it (and get the @ prefix). With this you can do the usual server administration but also give and take @ from other player sin the room (using /op /deop).
Last edited by veb; Aug 4, 2008 at 09:55 PM.
Yeah
Great, new version' s released! Now I can make my own server without paying any moneys.
One thing: what about people who paid for this? They' re angry, I think.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Hey,

I have a new release with private servers. This means you can create your own Toribash rooms. This also means that the clan servers have been removed. If you want a clan server just create on on the fly. If you create a server you will be operator in it (and get the @ prefix). With this you can do the usual server administration but also give and take @ from other player sin the room (using /op /deop).

Nuthug: i think that was only in the Beta but i think that clan servers should stay Because it would be nice to have a server there Constantly for a clan to meet in rather than having to rely on a clan member to Open a server when they go on tb... although all this has probably been thought out already and none of this will make you change your mind... Make sure you give refunds to the people who Bought/ Are buying servers though Because its just mean if u dont... For instance [ReCoil] <... My clan Bought a server like last Month orsomething not only did i have to wait a month but i had to wait without any news whatsoever about the fact that clan servers would be abolished... With Heisight i would NOT have bought the server... Thanks XD
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
how to setup the server ? (change mod, rules and so on)
edit: o, i noob - http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?t...rtal:Tutorials

thanx Azgalor
Last edited by c69; Aug 4, 2008 at 02:04 PM.
Nuthug now it is possible...
But problem...When i leave i broke my admin power....how can i return my admi power in next time?maybe hampa can make new command...
/se pass *****
I noticed that the servers show up in the server list. The only thing I don't like is the loss of op when you leave. But I guess that is a feature you have to pay for now.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I noticed that the servers show up in the server list. The only thing I don't like is the loss of op when you leave. But I guess that is a feature you have to pay for now.

Didn't get to test this yet, but do you mean that the room "stays open" even when there's no-one in there? I thought the rooms were just like IRC-channels, when someone creates it, he becomes OP, and when there's nobody there, the channel doesn't exist.